• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Break Free by Ariana Grande featuring Zedd.

Still holds up as good in January as it did in July, and is probably my second favorite from My Everything, only behind Love Me Harder.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Don't Act - Jarren Benton

I've been on a rap kick lately. This is my favorite song right now, he's a very talented rapper and I much enjoy listening to his music. His music has so much attitude, I find him to be quite unique in the rap world. My favorite part of the song are the ends of each verses, where he flows words together so perfectly before the chorus plays against.

Years
    The Killers - Somebody Told Me

One of the band's most overexposed, overplayed songs to date. It was probably the reason why Hot Fuss was the worst album of theirs in my thoughts, because it had loads of songs that got overexposed to death.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
    Lupe Fiasco - Prisoner 1 & 2
    Tetsuo & Youth

My boy's back :') I'll sit and pretend that he did some shaolin training kicking vinyls while blindfolded in the Himalayans for 8 years instead of making 2 other albums first.

Years
    Tinashe - 2 On (feat. Schoolboy Q)

This would have been better if Schoolboy Q wasn't there. I just have this thing against pop singers collaborating with rappers, it ruins what could have been a good song.

Years
    C418 - Minecraft Theme (MajorLeagueWobs Chill Trap Remix)

I don't like minecraft at all, but this remix is seriously fucking cool.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Pointless Experience" ~ Viet Cong
    Album: Viet Cong (2015)

very Interpol/Television-y stuff, sounds like a breath of fresh air. 2015 has been quite solid thus far.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Anarbor - You and I
    Yeah, it's poppunk, as always.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    so good at being in trouble unknown mortal orchestra