• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
what are you Listening to? edition 5
truth be told i closed the other thread and started on some blanc and i totally forgot about this, i wholeheartedly apologize. but anyway, welcome to another what are you Listening to? thread, where we boost our postcounts as quickly and shamelessly as we binge eat on quiet weekends. or is that just me? whatever, just be mindful of a couple things:

- you don't have to post a comment with your song, but it's encouraged
- don't post back-and-forth with someone else for the sake of boosting post count
- regardless of the above, you're encouraged to chat with others in the thread if it's conducive
- lyrics are fine, just don't post all the lyrics for christ's sake
- on youtube? post the video link, but do not embed videos

have fun chitlins!

Years
New thread? Oh, snap. Anyway...

Disturbia by Rihanna.

Probably my favorite song of hers, I know my brother liked it a lot back in 2008. And this music video sure has a crazy vibe.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
first page of a popular thread eh, maybe i'll go down in history. i'll kick it off with this classic.
rebecca black friday
bloc party this modern love

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
fuck ya man tila tequila

she dropped a bomb before she became a neo-nazi

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
the GazettE - Vortex

I don't wanna become the fucking garbage like you

So, that's pretty much my feelings for the entire j-rock fandom right now. Not including the ones who are actually decent or whatever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back