• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What can you make out from Isshu?

Would you like to be able to fly to all/some regions?

• Duh! It would be totally awesome, and a great way to fill my Pokedex.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • It would be cool, but I don't are either way.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No way, that would totally be lame, and why would anyone want to go through 40 different gym?

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Disecting Isshu!

Ok, in the latest Corocoro scans they have a picture of the reigion of Isshu:
    What can you make out from Isshu?

Something I noticed is if you look into the center of this map at a little blue town thing, it looks like there is a Feris wheel on the west side of that town/city. Also on the West side of the map cuddled behind the mountians it looks like a stadium/Battle feild. The center of the map looks like a pokeball, therefore it may be a man made island in the middle of a lake, or a island in the middle of the lake with bridges. Also there are a lot of bridges.

To be a lot more obvious, there is a giant desert, witch I like.

I also believe that this is NOT the whole map of Isshu. I beleive the same thing was done with Sinnoh, released about half of the region first. (At least I think this happened)

So I started this thread to see your oppinion on what has been released of Isshu and to also ask what you see in it too.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Can anyone find where the starting town would be?

I would say that it is the bottom right corner with the red and blue house, or they still have more of the reigion yet to be released with the starting town.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    It seems... the ferris wheel seems to be a part of a park.... Could we have a Country fair or circus?

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Could it be the home of the new contests/pokeatlon? Or maybe the resort area of Isshu?
    Nice observation, cause to me it looks like there is an arena on that island.

Also i noticed that North to that island, it looks like there is a castle surounded by four buildings that reminded me of the battle frontier in the recent games. Although I hope it is something else.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    I love this region. It has a desert, an industrialized part, an original part, it mountainous on one half, i love the bridges, i just don't see much opportunity to use surf.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
    It might already be the complete map cause icounted the citeis and they have approximately 7 which is im not sure and there are clouds surrounding it... well nit sure

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    Does anyone else kind of see a volcano right up at the top, partially covered by text? It's a bit of a stretch, but that's what I see.

And I see several castle-like buildings... wonder if they're for a side quest?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    The starting town is probably one of the locations covered by moonspeak, on that note, this is probably only part of the region, as I do not see much towns, just Hiun City and about 3 towns, so this is probably only part of the region.....

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Isshu seems really small for an advanced region. What I mean by that is that I don't see many cities or towns really...it sort of just looks more like a hub for wildlife and very few people living there than the most advanced region that the pokemon world has to date.

Love the desert btw, and that pokeball thing in the middle just looks weird to me. Like it just really doesn't fit in.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    It might already be the complete map cause icounted the citeis and they have approximately 7 which is im not sure and there are clouds surrounding it... well nit sure
    Kanto and Johto had ten towns/cities, Hoenn had sixteen, and Sinnoh had fifteen (nineteen counting the three Areas over on the post-game island and the Battle Frontier). So we've got room for a lot more before we can say that's all. Trust me, they only showed part of Sinnoh at first (just as the topic creator posted), so we've got plenty more to go.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    The middle might be some sort of Pokemon challenge area.

Or the middle could be a fountain.

It'll be interesting to see what could be done there.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Kanto and Johto had ten towns/cities, Hoenn had sixteen, and Sinnoh had fifteen (nineteen counting the three Areas over on the post-game island and the Battle Frontier). So we've got room for a lot more before we can say that's all. Trust me, they only showed part of Sinnoh at first (just as the topic creator posted), so we've got plenty more to go.

So you're expecting more towns/cities or possibly a larger map of Isshu to be leaked or revealed when the games come out?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    That's not San Francisco. It's New York.

Oh, and I agree this isn't the whole region.... too small.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    So you're expecting more towns/cities or possibly a larger map of Isshu to be leaked or revealed when the games come out?
    Well, the guy who I replied to seemed to be saying he thought this was the whole map because there were around seven towns (I assume this has to do with the whole eight-gym tradition), but I was pointing out how there have been more than that from every other generation. I'm expecting there's more to the map than what we've seen in this picture. The regions seem to be getting larger each generation, for the most part. There could be even more than before, but no way are we only getting seven towns.

Sorry, I may have rambled or gone run-on a tiny bit there... I hope that clarified my intent, though?

Back