• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you do at midnight?

Years
    What did y'all do on the stroke of midnight this New Year?

Did you party like it was 1999? Watch a countdown? See some fireworks? Maybe you went for a meal? Or perhaps you slept through it?

Let us know how you rang in the New Year!!!

I decided to sync up a movie moment to coincide with midnight this year. I eventually settled on Avengers: Endgame way too late on the day so I rushed to get through Infinity War before it too! I made the start of Endgame with about 5 minutes to spare :cool:

I didn't choose the usual Endgame moment for midnight, I picked a different one:

Spoiler: For those that haven't seen it yet

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I spent the night with some uni friends and in the end it was just wholesome ♥ just the usual wine bottle, watching some of the fireworks, and... actually playing Mafia together for the following hours hahaha

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    We had a small family gathering for new year's, and we were playing stuff like Mario Party and Smash Bros and Mario Kart up until it got close to kill time. We had the celebration for Chicago's new year's on the TV, we had some wine and had a toast to the new year, and I got to kiss my bf, hug his mom, and shake his dad's hand. Not at the same time of course. But it was a really sweet small moment to start the new year off, and I'm very happy with it.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I was watching a movie with my mom and sis, we paused it, wished each other and called my dad(he was out at some relative's) and had some store bought Gulab Jamun! We also wished our grandparents and everyone went to sleep while I wished my uni friends on call and replied to some texts before falling asleep to a Corridor Crew video. 😊

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    we turned on the Times Square ball drop about 10-15 minutes before it dropped, then finished the Mario Kart session we were in the middle of

and then I went the fuck to sleep

Back