• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I used my Zekrom to battle N and Ghetsis. After that, Zekrom was my main flying Pokemon. I traded Zekrom for a Reshiram, but I accidentally traded my Reshiram for a Zorua. I do have a level 83 Kyurem though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I used my Zekrom in a short stint after using it to tear N and Ghetsis a new one respectively but I soon traded it for a Bagon, Gible, and Chimchar hehehe, feel like I should have used it a bit more while I could but at least I have a Reshiram on my White game now hahaha.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I released both after I beat N and Ghetsis.
    Their stats were really bad and I was never going to use them anyway. xD

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • Boxed Reshiram immediately after capture, haven't touched it since. I do that with all the "main" legendaries, usually.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Boxed away in the depths of my PC box,besides I have two ruthless dragons and I don't want a trio yet.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • After defeating Harmonia familly, I leveled it up a little and then I boxed it.
    Maybe one day I'll use it again... But I'm not even sure.

Holidaze

Celestial Daze's Holiday Alt.
    Years
  • I let N kill it and then perma-boxed it.
    it shall never see daylight again ...
    And that's why legendary Pokemon are suspicious of humans

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Ever since I began competitive battling, I just couldn't stand using the big legendaries. So, I boxed it.

Back