• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get for Christmas? :3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, I'm curious to know what you all got for Christmas. :D Did you get everything you wanted? What is your most favorite gift(s) you got?

Spoiler:

That's what I got for Christmas this year. :3 My favorite gift is probably well... I don't know. XD

Years
  • Some chocolate/candies and $100. That's more than good enough for the person who pretty much has no wishlist to begin with, haha. Might buy some PokeMerch or perhaps a game or two. ♥

Years
  • @The Fangirl
    Looks like ya got a nice haul there!

As for me I got some money. I'm not going to spend it just yet but I'll eventually use it on buying a new SD card that's at least 16 gb for my 3DS. I'm starting to run out of room for stuff on it since I first got my 3DS in 2011. >w>; After that I'll buy a game once I finish the backlog of games I still gotta complete.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Some cool shit, some boring shit. It's a real decent Christmas - nothing extraordinary but not really sub-par. I got a wireless mouse, a RAM chip, and a cat. Those are the things I wanted and everything but the cat was from my aunt Melinda while Arthur Caustus is from her daughter Trish. I spent a lot of time passing out gifts and with how happy everyone is it's hard to complain. Earlier I broke my phone but that was my fault XD

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • From various family members, I got:

a total of $325 cash
    a $50 Amazon gift card
    a $50 Hess gas card
    300 Magic cards (for which my parents refuse to tell me how much they spent), in a storage box with that really cool M15 art
    a Haynes manual for my car
    some paracord on a keychain
    a D20 that lights up when it rolls 20
    a couple humorous books with titles that I've forgotten
    and tons of chocolate

pkmin3033

- Dragon Age: Inquisition on PS3
    - Persona Q on 3DS
    - Freedom Wars on PS Vita
    - The Wind Rises, Castle of Cagliostro and Howl's Moving Castle on DVD
    - A shortbread tin <3
    - A Darth Vader bathset thing with a keyring, shower gel and sponge in it.
    - A hat with earphones built into it.
    - Five pairs of socks with the days of the working week on them. xD
    - £40 cash, which has gone into the New 3DS XL fund, which is now sitting pretty at £300

Pretty good haul this year! Some nice things I wasn't expecting, along with the things I asked for :3
    Favourite gift? That'd depend on how good the games are~

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Money, H&M gift card, clothing, storage bins, and this cool looking light lamp thing.

I didn't even ask for anything at all. The first Christmas for me without asking for gifts lol.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
  • I got for Christmas was:

A watch, some belts, Star Wars pjs, a Phillies hat, the 2015 Star Wars calendar, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS3), Call of Duty: Advance Warfare (PS3), Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Fire Emblem Awakening, SWTOR cartel coin card, and a gaming mouse.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Two harvest moon games, tea and tea mugs, a laptop that I needed when my laptop "died" in my exams week (you know, ehwn I had projects to do for my classes...), chocolate, 40$ in nintendo eshop, super mario calendar...

And my brother gave me an ultimatum. 50$ gift card for food OR omega ruby (which I already have, but I can use another game you know.. I can have multiple games and it is always fun...) i choosed the food. I need food lol. And I want my brother to play ORAS :)

Galmar

Banned
    Years
  • - Laptop
    - Pokémon Omega Ruby
    - Minecraft Calendar
    - Dragon Ball Z Season 6
    - Joke Book
    - Chocolates

I'm happy with the presents I got this year.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • My people know me too well. They all sent me something, and I opened them up and it was just coffee mugs. I called them and they had no idea they all sent me mugs. So now I have four extra mugs to keep coffee in. Then I got cash and a few gift cards. If this is how it is every year when I say "don't get me anything", I'll tell them not to get me anything again. Possibly fitting, as one of the mugs is a Grinch mug.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I got a awesome £150 Ralph Lauren pajayma set
    Hobbit: Battle of The Five Armies 2015 calander
    Hobbit: Battle of The Five Armies poster - The one with Smaug overlooking Laketown looks great next to my Mockingjay/Catching Fire posters on my wall
    £60 which I will use tomorrow to buy Game of Thrones S1-3 Blu-Ray and probably X-Men DOFP
    I got a £10 WH Smith voucher which is quite useful since I also have a £5 off when I spend £15 on books so perfect timing think I will be popping over there in a few days
    Pacman Soap on a rope
    2 Lynx sets because Christmas is never complete without getting these

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • I got:

Movie Tickets
    $5
    Chocolate
    Guardians of the Galaxy "I am Groot" T-Shirt
    Book: Killing Patton by Bill O'Reilly
    DVD: Captain America The Winter Soldier
    Computer Download: Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth
    Ford Mustang 2015 Wall Calander
    Family Recipe Cookbook

Course one of brothers told me that one of my presents in in the mail

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Besides the games and music I bought for myself (If those count), Nothing this year. All of my family/relatives are pretty much broke and can't get me anything. My mom is going to get me a PS4 for my birthday which is a month away, but she's got bills to pay at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    new lana cd
    tea candle burner
    1 ghost chili pepper lol
    virgo ring
    cast iron teapot
    loose leaf tea
    grow your own christmas tree set
    nail polish
    scarves/socks
    oras - ruby
    some gift cards

So happy with all my gifts they were really thoughtful and I'm so happy everyone enjoyed my gifts :)

My friend's family went out of their way to get me a Teavana cast iron teapot and tea from there and that is so touching to me :))))

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Just stuff from my girlfriend, a beanie, watch, and a pair of cute boxers. Didn't expect anything from anyone else since, well, I don't celebrate Christmas.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I got a lot, surprisingly. A gtx 760 graphics card, a pretty nice 1080p video camera, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Rune Factory 4, and Bravely Default. Pretty good haul in my book. That was both birthday and Christmas though.

So, I'm curious to know what you all got for Christmas. :D Did you get everything you wanted? What is your most favorite gift(s) you got?

Spoiler:

That's what I got for Christmas this year. :3 My favorite gift is probably well... I don't know. XD
    Fantasy Life and Animal Crossing are both awesome! :D Had a lot of fun with those.

Back