• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get for Christmas? :)

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
  • Well, for my birthday (which is a week before Christmas) I received what was going to be my Christmas presents... a clarinet keychain and a new bag to hold my clarinet case in it.

Then on Christmas, I got an angel decoration thing from my bestie, a little smurf playing clarinet model, a jazz CD, some drawing pens, and a picture of me in a frame that Mum made. And then, as a group gift, my siblings and I received a heap of Nerf guns. Whoo!

Although, the pressies I received on Christmas apparently aren't all of my stuff I'll received. Because Mum gave me my main stuff on my Birthday, there's more coming in the mail.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • This year, I received:
    - black tote purse
    - black sweater and a black tank top
    - zebra-patterned faux fur jacket
    - pink lounge pants
    - headphones
    - Bath and Body Works lotion and shower gel
    - $25 Gamestop gift card from my pair
    - $10 Wal-mart gift card from co-worker (and I won another gift card at Christmas party raffle at work)
    - $20 cash from aunt & uncle

I bought Bioshock triple pack that comes with 1, 2, and Infinite for myself. I wanna buy Fire Emblem at Gamestop or Walmart, aaaa.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh mercy.

Spoiler:

I also got a few MLP things like a hoodie and a plushie, another Orson Scott Card book that I now have two copies of, Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii, and some stand-bys like socks and money.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • Best Christmas Ever!

Spoiler:

I didn't even know they made Pikachu Pillow Pets lmao. I also got a Charmander shirt :p

On top of that good stuff, I got:
    • Dell Venue 8 Tablet
    • Hunger Games: Catching Fire Poster
    • Clothes, lots of clothes
    • 1TB Hard Drive
    • About $50 from my family

I didn't get that much compared to my last few Christmases, but this was the best one so far. Maybe it's because I'm going to college next year and have a bigger appreciation for more practical things (Clothes for example). I don't want to buy that stuff when I'm at college so might as well start stockpiling now :P

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • From my family:
    A warm coat, some jewelry (necklaces), some movies (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation), jarred preservatives, and a gift card to Victoria's Secret.

From snugglebunny's family:
    Gift cards to Sears, and a Kindle.

From snugglebunny:
    Clothing (shirts, skirts, tights).

Coworkers:
    Gag gifts.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I got a bunch video games for Christmas. Out of all these games, my most favorite would have to be Mario Party: Island Tour. Spent hours playing it the day I un-boxed it. (: I personally would've liked it more if I had gotten money instead, but oh well, this isn't so much bad either.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Clothes, which includes two hoodies, a Sega Genesis handheld device that includes 80 games ESPECIALLY SONIC HELL YES and a bunch of Victoria's Secret stuff.

But the best gifts come after Christmas though. I got Pokemon X, and I'm waiting to buy my 3DS in about a week and a half. I'm also awaiting the arrival of my new puppy in a few days. :3

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • I got a LSU Tiger's Football Jersey #7
    A shirt that has pictures of wolves on both sides

(also getting more in february when my father gets his income tax)

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • A new TV for my flat from my parents :) My bf got me a Noble Collection Hogwarts Castle Replica as well as other lovely geeky things such as a TARDIS bag!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I got a $100 dollars check from one of my aunts and $10 from another. I've already spent it and bought Pokemon Y, a really cute Oshawott plushie, a booster pack of Legendary Treasures Pokemon cards, a bottle of Tresemme Hair Gel, a pack of 100 card sleeves, a booster pack of Plasma Blast Pokemon cards, and two CDs; Twenty One Pilot's Vessel and Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll. I have 7 dollars and about 80 cents in change left which I will either save or use 6 of them to pay off library fines.

Back