• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What did you name your player?

Years
    • Seen today
    Bowser.

For years, the first trainer name I name is almost always "Bowser". In a future playthrough I'll start using my real name. I only do this because I name the Dragon Quest protagonists Bowser, and for whatever reason began doing it with pokemon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Dalex. It has been one of my main video game names when playing male characters. It is a combination between first and middle name which I came up with when I first started watching Sword Art Online back in 2013.

Years
  • I don't have the game yet, but I have already planned to call my character as my very first one in diamond. As a child I mispelled my name and called it "Amgelo". So I'll call my PLA character like that as well lol. Therefore I'll call em アムジェーロ (Amuge-ro), which is the closest to that name.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    As a kid, I always named myself in Pokémon games as Ash, because I wanted to be him as a kid. Now I just use my real name in all RPGs.

Years
  • I usually name my male characters Jem. I liked it from to kill a mockingbird and it's basically short for my real name. And female I usually go with Jerica, a combination of mine and my wife's name

Back