• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Did You Name Yourself on Mystery Dungeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    I think it was Love (I was Phanpy but chose to be a guy cuz i <3 Phanpy)^^ And partner--Munchlax. I kept it that way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    Me: Pond (Mudkip)
    Partner: Bush (Chikorita)
    Team: Team Lilypad!

I really wanted that team name. I had to restart loads of times to get what I wanted. ):
    That reminds me. I might grab Blue Rescue Team and have a quick play...

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Team Avians
    Leader: Faust (that's what I name myself in every game I play) (Torchic)
    Partner: Napoleon (the name 'Napoleon' fits better when he evolves into Empoleon) (Piplup)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    I bought Explorers of Sky yesterday at a local used game shop because I wanted to see what Mystery Dungeon was. I'm liking it so far.

Me: Dullstar (a Turtwig)
    Partner: Squirtle (NOW WHAT SPECIES WOULD THAT BE?!!!)
    Team: Team Dulltip
    (I wanted to name my team after my favorite TV show, but MythBusters didn't fit)

ShiShi

Shorts! <3
    Years
    Blue Rescue Team:
    Me - Darcie the Cubone
    Partner - Chomper the Totodile

Explorers of Darkness:
    Me -Darcie the Bulbasaur (I think?)
    Partner - Chomper the Totodile (again ^^)

eeveegirl

random...clam...
    Years
    Red: Team - 911
    me - Senta (eevee)
    Partner - Pika (...no comment)

Blue:
    hero - Korita (chikorita)
    partner - Jade (pikachu)
    and sometimes - Cera (absol)

Darkness: team XxAntixX
    hero - Iva (bulbasaur)
    partner - Mara (mudkip)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Me: Eevee - Nairina
    Partner: Vulpix - Mitsuki
    Team: Aquios

Inspiration: My Star Ocean Fan Fiction. Nairina and Mituski are best friends in the story, of course.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Me: Parens the Cubone

Partner: Lacerta the Treecko

Team Name: Bonds

Reasoning:
    Parens means parent in latin, and since Cubone is wearing its mothers skull (and said mother is referred to a lot), I decided to call it Parens.

Lacerta means lizard in latin, and since Treeckos are lizards (Geckos, to be precise), I decided to call him Lacerta. I really have a thing for latin...

I don't completely know why I went for Bonds, it just seems to fit for me. I'm guessing it's because Cubones need to be around friends more (since you need to have a lonely nature in the Personlity Quiz). Other reasons simply don't exist.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Whoa, the last time this thread was posted in, I was getting ready for my freshman year of college! Time sure flies...anyway, with that being said, this thread if five years old and the rules state that threads that haven't been posted in for a month are considered dead and shouldn't be posted in. Gonna close this now, but feel free to make a new thread for this topic! Looks like there's not one around, so there ya go. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back