• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What do you plan on watching?

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    This is not what do you plan to watch as "what do you want to watch soon" but, "what do plan to follow from Fall 2015" =D

Thank you explaining this for me im not good at reading titles so well it seems. And i dont even think so much when it comes to watching anime but im always backtracked with anime im trying to catch up on. But i hope One punch continues really strong like it is and Dragonball super thats been going on for alittle while but only a few episodes in but is showing alot of promise and i like good fight scenes. Some of the artwork was criticised and i didnt take so much notice because for me im just happy dragonball z is still continuing i guess it doesnt take alot to make me happy when it comes to anime but if they was treating the fans like complete idiots and not making enough effort where they should i can see a few complaints here and there.

Back