• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you prefer to be called?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Let's face it, half of you guys have had a million and one username changes. Some of you prefer being called by your real name and others like to be called names out of god knows where.

At PC, what are the names &/or nicknames that you like people calling you by/ people call you anyway?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Call me Arylett and nothing else. I haven't changed that part of my name for years, so this should be fairly obvious. It is much preferred to my real name, and I see it more as me due to having been called it for so many years and much more often than that other name. If you're going to shorten that, then shorten it to "Lett" rather than "Ary."

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't mind Kyoko at all since it is my username :) It's what I expect most people who sort of know me to call me on here.

However, if we're friendly and/or you'd prefer something more casual, Kelsey or Kels~~

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Most people call me Zappy. A few others also call me Nina or Neeners (for a couple of people I've known for longer).

However things can gets confusing since there are 2 Nina in A&D + on discord/Skype xD

Sirfetch’d

Most people call me by my preferred name of Chase but a few friends still call me Jelli because of an old username haha. I don't really care what people call me though.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    However things can gets confusing since there are 2 Nina in A&D + on discord/Skype xD

fake nina

Ellie works for me. Captain also works since it's in the name but honestly who's gonna use that? Also if you call me by any past username I'll still respond to it without question but seriously get with the times and learn my new UN.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'll respond to any usernames I've had, really. So Syd, Alli, Ludger...generally, those three are the most preferred. I'm fine with Jude as well, as it's a short of my real name.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Some call me Hikari or Hika, but I usually prefer Nichole (my real name) these days.
    Ah, I didn't know you preferred Nichole! I might start calling you that more often, then c:

I'll respond to any usernames I've had, really.
    SSS? <3

As for me, it's probably best you refer to me with my username if we haven't spoken personally c: But my friends call me Rika!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I'm chill with (and pretty used to) any of Josh, Charlie/Charlie Brown, or CB. It used to feel weird having people call me Charlie when my real name is Josh but I've gotten used to it.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Wait, we can change our usernames on here? I have been trying to for a long time and never knew how!

Anyway, I usually go by "Razor" over the internet. However, since I am Batman, you can call me Batman too. Except that may give away my secret.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I pretty much got used to people on TCTI calling me Gabri (a shortened version of my real name) so right now it feels weird to see people calling me otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Daddy

Most people that I'm cool with call me Jeremy. Some still refer to me as Syn or rarely Syndrome. I don't really mind which one you call me but please don't use my real name if we don't know each other that well.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I prefer to either be called Kasey which is my real name or Bubbles. I also prefer to be called Panchy, but only on here and not on Skype. I don't mind if people refer to me as something else, but those are the two that I prefer to be called.

Back