• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does PC seriously lack?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    u right excuse me being dumb

like some sort of club chat board seems cool//if that makes any sense
    PETITION TO BRING BACK "CLUBS & FANGROUPS" FORUM

sign here:
    sturz

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I am not the only one who miss the Club section :(
    Also, random topics on the Pokemon general (remember which Pokemon you would trust as a hairdresser? as a dentist? as neighbor?)

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • OVP

Bring back that smexey forum that was all about asking people about what they are/think/do, and featured actual fun polls and anything else you wanted to ask your fellow members. And make me mod of it And don't forget to appoint a cool mod to it. Yeah, I know, I'm not cool enough for it

I miss it. I wish it wasn't folded into OCC which then eventually grew into OT as it is now. OCC was more of a place for people to post goofy/silly/memey/shitposty topics, and just chat idly, while OVP actually had a mission of being a place one could go to...to just you know, share things about yourself that people showed interest in knowing. It was a wonderful communal sort of AMA thing where the answerers replied to questions posed by interested members. I always felt OVP did a better job at bringing us together than individual user fanclubs and AMA threads did. Though...we could easily host AMA threads in a modern day OVP and really have interesting opinion polls that people suggest and vote upon like the days of old.

OVP was well operated by multiple mods in it's time and I never saw the logic in it's closure.

Years
  • PETITION TO BRING BACK "CLUBS & FANGROUPS" FORUM

sign here:
    sturz

I do miss it, since I used to be such an active face in Pokemon Clubs and when it was announced the clubs would be merged into other sections, the clubs all died out completely.

Back