• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your User Name mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Exactly what the title states: What does your User Name mean? Where did it come from? Why did you pick that particular combination of letters, numbers, and symbols?

My original user name (back in the day) on old forums I used to visit was "Dragoon Vince", a combination of my favorite game and character at that time; The Legend of The Dragoon, and Vincent Valentine from FFVII.

Later on I picked up Dean from the main character from Wild Arms 5. Though I have never played that game I love the series and he looked really cool. lol

What about you?

Years
    eccentric is a word i picked up on a long long time ago. It means "different" and that is me in a nutshell. I'm eccentric in the way i think, the way i speak, the way i see other things and people, and im lead to being misunderstood. The original username was -eccentric. d i f f e r e n t. odd. but I've shortened it after i grew fond of the term "reach" when i used it in a sotw, ironically, I won that sotw :)

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    my username happens to be how i spell my nick name, most people spell it speedy and it annoys me

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Mine is a type of mycotoxin (fungal poison). :D

It sounds way cooler than what it actually is. XD;

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    My username was from the song by Panic! at the Disco (but I'm way less angsty than the song!) back when I was a huge fangirl.

It's also a really cool word for military attacks that take place overnight when the enemy is asleep.

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
    My name is a rather medium length story.

I was 9, see? I wanted my own e-mail address. At the time, my favorite pokemon was Arcanine. Of course, THAT e-mail wat taken. So, I went with rk9.

A few years later, I was signing up for another Pokemon site. Up until that point, I had no set user name that I stuck with. So, after a little bit of brain storming, I came up with Ben "RK". Ben being my name, and "RK" coming from my e-mail. This name stuck, and evolved from Ben "RK" to Ben RK, and finally to BenRK I use all the time now.

Years
    My name is a Greek word, meaning "Sorry" or "Excuse me", it's mostly used as an apology. The reason I chose this as my username wasn't because of its meaning, but because it had been practically drilled into my head by the time I registered here.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Um, it's meant to resemble the Juicy Fruit chewing gum. :)

No need to tell me how creative I actually am, folks.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
    LEXA is ALEX if you take the A at the end and put it infront. and when you say Lexacide, it sonds pretty cool. I used to be known as XELAration aswell.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I have no idea why I chose this Username.....It was the first thing that came in my head when my old name 'Neo Queen Serenity' went out of date. I love it now!<3

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
    The Name stuck becouse i've gotten many compliments on it.

What does your User Name mean?
    (<------ as for that, it's my Trademark)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    When I was a kid, I wasn't very creative with usernames and such, so I took my three initials, "TMB" and suffixed "jr" at the end (because I am, indeed, named after my father). This yielded the name "tmbjr", which became my standard email address and username for the majority of my teenage years, including PC when I first appeared here.

During my absence from PC, I decided to start using an updated version of my then-infamous username...one that was easily pronounceable for people that didn't know me and easy to remember how to spell. I simply added vowels to make it look like a cool name, and doubled the "R" for whatever reason...maybe because I thought it looked cooler that way. So I ended up with "Timbjerr" whenever I ultimately came back to PC. XD

...so now you know. :P

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    A nickname that was supposed to be just for a close friendship but I kinda adapted it into my forum name since I can never think of anything else ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back