• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen what floors have you unlocked in Unity tower ?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • In BW we get something called Unity tower unlocked if you trade with someone from a different country.

what floors have you unlocked on your game ?

I have

Japan, UK,USA, Chile and spain

is there one you really want ?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Let's see...

US, UK, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Philippines, Peru, Malaysia, Japan, Ireland, Egypt, Dominica, Denmark, Canada, Brazil, Australia.

tbh I don't even know where all of them are. :x More people should've registered their things imo.

I also have 20 visitors. totally find Unity Tower boring

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    My DS appears to be Xenophobic. Nearly every time I try to do a trade with someone outside of Europe, it says there's an error. Which is a shame, because it's normally a steal. However, I believe I have the issue sorted now. HUZAAH!

So, to answer the actual question, I've got France, Spain, Italy, and randomly Turkey.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • I´ve unlocked four countries: Japan, America, Basil and Spain!^^ And I used to want one country really bad: Japan because that´s where all the hardcore Pokemon gamers usually come from (dumb cliché, I know...^^). Although you can´t really do much there, I think it´s a really awesome addition because it always takes you back to your hard work on the pokedex/team/whatever (could also be that I love it so much because it´s an unbelievably high tower and I kinda love high towers, dunno why...^^) !^^

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • USA, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mexico, Malaysia, Japan, Jamaica, Italy, Germany, France, Dominica, Canada, Brazil, Australia and Afghanistan.

These are all i have.

Don't even know most of them.

Back