• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what goes first cereal or milk

pkmin3033

What kind of inhuman monster pours the milk in first

Years
    im reporting janna

eta
    the cereal goes first (imo) otherwise there's too much splash when you pour the cereal in!!

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I feel it kinda depends how crunchy or soggy you want your cereal imo

Super soggy - well cereal first and milk after
    Less soggy - milk first, add some cereal, eat it, add more, etc

Splash factor? Just gotta be careful how you pour it in and/or don't fill the bowl to the brim with milk!

Sirfetch’d

I almost always put the cereal first but I will add more cereal to my existing milk if I want a bit more. Things like rice cereal are actually a bit better when you add them to milk already in the bowl considering they get soggy so fast.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Am I the only one who puts in the milk first? I mean, I don't do it always, it's a 50/50 shot. Sometimes I just happen to have the milk in hand after I've made my coffee, so I grab a bowl and do the unspeakable: put the milk in first. DUN DUN DUUUN. I particularly like to do this in front of other people because I'm chaotic evil in my real life.

And then there are times when I'm at the counter, see the cereal, realize I want it, and pour some in a bowl since it's right there. Guess I go for whichever is convenient at the time for me. Chaotic neutral when no one is looking?

Back