• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in?

What grade are you in?

• Head-start

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • kingdragraden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1st

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 6th

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 7th

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 8th

• 9th

• 10th

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • 11th

• college

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 12th

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
Years
  • I'm going into the 10th grade, and who says juniors are sooo cool. I hate them!!!!
    Until next year that is, when I am one. In which case, I would love them!!!!
    But not right now, right now I hate them!!!! Go Sophmores! -AJ

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • 8th! 18 weeks/5 months-ish till 9th :) Annd.. the Summer Holi's.. If you think in 8th grade you get alot of homeworks you thought wrong.. You barely get homework!!!

You get ASSignments...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm going to year 9, so I think that's grade 8... Or is it 7... I dunno...

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • yeah, you left out 12th grade so i put college o_O; well, no difference... that's pretty much what the classes are like anyway =_=

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I edited the poll to have a 12th-grade option ^_^

I'm going to be a senior (woohoo ^____; ) which is only disappointing because I'd rather be preparing to go to college right now. I know where I want to go but there are a lot of conditions that will determine whether I'm going to go there or not. *sigh* Senior year is going to be long and difficult. I have the most difficult course load of anyone else in the entire school.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    W00T I'm going to the sixth grade after summer that means I've got atleast one easy year of school left (that means more playing computer/video games less homework)

Back