• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What has the internet taught you?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Basically, what the question says... what has the internet taught you? Have you learned anything special from it? Surely, you must have learned SOMETHING from being on this long, right? :P Discuss~

For me, it's hard to say. I did learn that not everyone is always who they say. I also learned to a lot about my autism and other special needs. I even learned to grow up into the person I am today at the same time. I could probably go on forever about this... hehe.

Sorry if this is a thread already. I'm sure if there is that it's probably dead by now.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    The internet taught me computer science. It taught me IT. But most important of all it gave me a way of thinking that's outside this rather bleak existence I was lumped with as a child. Both of my parents are not even close to the standards the rest of the world upholds, and I'm glad I learned that or I'd be where they are.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The internet has taught me that the world is smaller than originally imagined. It has allowed you to communicate with people from all over the world, as well as explore places you've never been in. The internet is amazing.

Back