• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What have you contributed to PokéCommunity?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • What have you contributed (or what are you contributing) to this forum? Perhaps you're a member of the Staff or Ex-Staff, or you staff #thepokecommunity. Maybe you've organised events in the get-together or helped make important threads. Or, you could have introduced a new idea into the community which caught on well. Have you donated or helped make styles? Or perhaps you think you just make consistently good posts in a section.

What have you done here?

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Uh. I post and I'm trying to come up with ideas to make Webmasters discussion more active. I also judged and hosted the Post theme contest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "Japanese Entertainment"

Or at least the name, not the entire forum, it was simply for other anime before that and there are was no place to discuss Japanese media that wasn't anime. Of course people still rarely talk about things that aren't anime in there, but it was a neat change.

Years
  • Remember Other Entertainment -> Culture and Media? You're welcome. Also, in regards to Other Chat, when religious and sexual topics were re-instated before my tenure began, I made the first religious thread. Yes, the first. And, it reached 100+ posts without any flamewars. Many of the new happenings in Other Chat is due to the hard work of Patchisou Yutohru, and my enforcement :) Also, I was the main mastermind behind April Fools 2011.

Some of the recent PC rule changes over the course of the past year were either suggested by me or backed by me.

Aside from supporter status and the donation, I've made lots of popular and large threads in a few forums, I had the massive Golden Sun: Dark Dawn thread in Video Gaming, as well as my trade thread in the Trade Corner that has 5,400 posts, as well as a few other big ones in OVP, C&M, B/W, etc.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Um... I helped host three events for the 2011 Get-Together, hosted a New Years Event, a 2010 Get-Together event...

As for forums, I guess I helped people out in Emulation, I used to welcome a lot of users in NU/W (until I got inactive for a while).... Maybe I should start posting there again...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like to think that I make pretty creative threads in various places, and I help out a lot in the Quick Questions in B/W. I hosted an event and judged another one in the Get-Together this past year as well, aaaand I report a ton. XD

Also I occasionally do have some kind of power on #tpc, but it's never permanent and I don't do anything with it. :P

Oh! And the clubs section in the About Me area was my suggestion. :B

Years
  • Nothing really, don't know how I got the job in the first place. loljk.

Anyway, I think I have made fun topics, posts, events and will continue to do the same, as well as keeping a clean board on Video Games so members can enjoy active discussions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Most of my suggestions put forward in CQ&F met support but failed to pass staff deliberation.

So, ultimately, nothing.

Or perhaps you think you just make consistently good posts in a section.
    I'm told I do this, but I don't consider it a notable contribution. It's like being a good citizen: expected.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have...

Created the CBC Battle Video Thread, made a backup server when the PO Server was down, posted a few times in CQ+F back in the day, helped organize a GT8 event, Rated some teams and reported from time to time.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Uh... a friendly welcomer, the new Pokémon Claim Thread, Pokémon Groups promotion, a multitude of good fanclubs and something upwards of $50. I try, for all the good it does. ;-;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Since I was made an s-mod, I've made 32 threads in HQ, which is where everything that effects the community is made. My biggest accomplishment was overhauling the moderator guidelines and bringing in a how-to in which new moderators can use as a reference for dealing with various issues - which I hope many of you will be able to see one day! I'm also fond in that I made Culture & Media the main reference in dealing with celebrities as well as bringing about a vast majority of the new topics it provides due to the name change. I'm also quite fond of the changes in Other Chat that I helped produce and that LiveWire's managed to uphold gracefully. I've also been one of the main activists for demolishing the trolling that's once tainted the community significantly. I also like the fact that I've helped give people a chance on staff. I feel quite a few in particular won't be staff if it wasn't for me! Through means of the blog I made and by arguing their case in their discussion.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Been on the Staff longer then you've (whoever is reading this) been a member. XD
    For 8 straight years I've been a Higher Staff member on PC.
    I don't do as much posting as I'd like, or start the threads I sort of want to. But I still find time to post about someone getting Modded, or something on with the forum. I've done a good many big things in the past that's shaped PC to what it is today. But many Staff have done far greater things. So I better not post a list boasting on what I've done, or Erica will come along and list the things she's done and make me look bad. XD

Years
  • Y U MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR RAZOR LEAF!? :<

I always try my best to be kind and welcoming to members who talk to me and i've helped a few people with their CSS problems and i guess my signature made people smile when i first made it.
    I need to do more for this place "/

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Well, what I have done for PC is I have a lot of posts and I have made some threads.

Also, I donated $25 to PC :D

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Outside of my $50 dollars doesn't really seem like anything. I'd like to think I help in posting reports. I try and generate discussion in Pokemon Anime but usually to no avail.

Back