• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What i did to my diamond...

Status
Not open for further replies.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
Years
  • As soon as i could migrate from other games i took my Swampert (Swampy) lv100 and migrated him. I took my Empoleon and threw him in my P.C. (not pokecommunity) and forgot about him. Who else did this too?

-Knotchwax-

Omg you killed Timmy!
    Years
  • I just traded lots of legendaries and then realized all about my empoleon when i put it in my pc i trained it up to level 73 and then i wanted more powerful pokemon...:( sorry empoleon...

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
  • hhahha Everyone hates empoleon. water and steel....psssh! id rather have water and ground

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    well in my diamond I'm migrating pokemon from all over from Kanto, Hoen. I migrated my Adamant Bulbasaur from Kanto just yesterday.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • I had my friend migrate his Eevee and starters....I used them to breed shinys and im doing good!
    Then I forgot about the team i had built and pretty much had them replaced T_T

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Empoleon isn't garbage >=(

I kept my Empoleon through til the end, and still to this day. Sure, my Swampert would own Empoleon, but something just makes me want to keep Empoleon. Just that it's been through a lot with me..

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Empoleon is a great Pokemon, and can be really good if raised correctly in competitive circles. In the meantime, this doesn't deserve a thread; you can use the Sinnoh Journal sticky for this sort of thing.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back