• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Internet browser do you use?

Which Internet Broweser is better?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 90 62.9%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Safari

Votes: 16 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    The Fox Man!
    It's the best thing out there!
    Unless you're into Apple/Macs and that sort of stuff, then Safari is pretty sleek ;D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I use an apple mac so Safari is where Im at. I love it! FireFox is on here to but its slower usually.

Vie

Years
    I didn't know that there is more than explorer and firefox... I use mozilla firefox...because it is prettier and has a nicer name than internet explorer :3

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I use Firefox, but my mother keeps setting Internet Explorer as the default browser because she can't cope with change.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm using Internet Explorer. I downloaded FireFox and a few days later I got the Blue Screen of Death. My stepdad said it was the FireFox, but I just think a pop up ad did it (I visit GWguru sometimes and I forgot my password, so yeah >__>).

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    I'm using Internet Explorer. I downloaded FireFox and a few days later I got the Blue Screen of Death. My stepdad said it was the FireFox, but I just think a pop up ad did it (I visit GWguru sometimes and I forgot my password, so yeah >__>).

see that is the problem with fire fox....the pop up blocker sucks...sure it has a lot of cool add ons...but it is hard for the average user to use....thats why i like chrome! nvr had a problem with a single pop up and it is WAY easier to use...

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    I use Mozilla Firefox, I just switched cause a friend from school told me that Internet Explorer gives you more viruses.

Is that true?

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    see that is the problem with fire fox....the pop up blocker sucks...sure it has a lot of cool add ons...but it is hard for the average user to use....thats why i like chrome! nvr had a problem with a single pop up and it is WAY easier to use...

ACTUALLY, some of the add-ons are pretty easy to use and they are really helpful to the casual Internet-user.

Firefox + Adblock Plus + Easy List Subscription = No more ads.

Thus, my pop-up worries are gone.

I use Firefox by the way. |D -shot'd-

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Opera is the best. It's lesser-known than Firefox and Internet Explorer, but it's faster, easier, and has awesome extra features. The best one is that when you exit out of Opera and then later open it, all of the websites you were on when it closed are right there. Same page you were on and everything. It also has a homepage called Speed-Dial, where you can choose 9 different sites to put on it and when you click the picture of the site it takes you right there. =D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I flit between Opera and Firefox everyday. Can't beat the add-ons that come with Firefox (don't know what I'd do without AdBlock), and you can't beat Opera's Speed Dial. It's so much classier than a bunch of bookmarks.

Opera is the best. It's lesser-known than Firefox and Internet Explorer, but it's faster, easier, and has awesome extra features. The best one is that when you exit out of Opera and then later open it, all of the websites you were on when it closed are right there. Same page you were on and everything.

You can do that in Firefox too?

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I use firefox and chrome. Firefox more though. And i don't have a reason i just like the normal theme for firefox.

Back