• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your cellphone's brand?

Gigabeat

Professionals and all.
Years
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The battery life is amazing. With gaming and 4G it can last for about two days even with regular use. Really happy with it so far, and the size isn't as big as you think it is. ;)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I have Nokia Lumia 520...its camera is pretty good and the quality of pics is also nice. It's price is also okay imo but it has pretty limited apps. ;~;
    other than the limited apps it's a pretty good mobile :3

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I have a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD that I got last March. Obnoxious name, but it's been a great phone. The battery life is incredible - I can usually go at least two days of regular usage without having to charge it, and sometimes three. I've never had any trouble with it whatsoever - a big change from my old Droid Incredible 2, which I had to factory reset idk how many times, and which broke something every time they pushed out a new update.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Nokia Asha 501. Crappy phone - No app support and video player sucks. Music output is great. Pictures are half-decent. Looks great - cute, in a way actually. Dual SIM support and has a 4 GB memory card in it right now.

I need a new one. :<

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I have a blue iPhone 5C. :D I like it because it's doesn't break as easily as the other iPhones do. I've become an apple person now, and I really love the apple interface. It doesn't change as much as windows does. I really like how smooth the apps are now, and the little icons are so cute. XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have an iPhone and have had one since pretty much they came out. I don't know what makes it better than other phones. I was actually going to get a Google Nexus last month, but that required waiting for it to be shipped and I am not that patient so I just went with the 5S. Its modded like anything, though, and pretty Android-like. I think iOS and Android both have great things going for them, and I have the best of both worlds thanks to Cydia.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I have some sort of Pantech phone and it basically looks like a ghetto blackberry. I like it for the texting and stuff, and I have my iTouch for PC and other web related things.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I have an iPhone 4 right now!

It's okay for what it is but I do wish you can customize it more and delete the pointless apps you don't want such as Newstand.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and im extremely happy with it!!
    I dont see myself getting a new phone in a veeeryyy long time

Years
  • I have an iPhone 5S that I got almost a year ago for my birthday. It runs quite well, and it keeps going through cool upgrades when Apple releases new iOS systems. I'm an Apple person, this thing is quite enjoyable to use.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Samsung Galaxy SIII. I've had it for a year and three months now and it's still perfect. My case has seen better days though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    My phone is an LG Mach.
    It's. . . got a keyboard. I used to be able to hang charms on it, but I broke the slot where they hanged so no more charms ;-; It seems pretty tough though, I've dropped it a lot and it hasn't cracked or anything. The worst thing about it, is that using the internet on it, drains the battery like crazy. And I love the internet ;n;

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015
    I have a samsung s3, for it's price it is actually alright. The battery is kind of bad though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have a huawei Y300, it works for me and It only cost me about 1/10th of a iPhone. It works well and I don't need it any more for normal phone stuff (I feel like I'm wasting my time playing games on it).

Back