• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your cellphone's brand?

Elements1

Meh
    Years
    Samsung ftw! Though I prefer google's phones and it's Android layout, I have a Samsung phone and absolutely love it!

Lihtal

Castle Guard
    Years
    Sony Xperia Tapioca, Its a low tier smartphone but it really suits my needs, its small, i can call, text and do you know how easy it is to play GBC and GBA games on it? Its like my child´s dream on a little phone :)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    My ex' damaged my old Xperia Ray, so last year I upgraded to an iPhone 4 at no down-payment. That's really the only reason I opted for the 4 lol

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
    Some Cincinnati Bell phone I got for 30 bucks. I'm kinda old school, so I like candy-bar styled phones with a qwerty keyboard on them.

Having the latest iPhone or Samsung phone never really appealed to me. I mean...Apple's just stealing your money for what? A pretty interface and the number 5 slapped onto the name?

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
    Nokia 3310 <3

What is your cellphone's brand?

Best phone ever - also, it does snake!

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    16GB iPhone 5. I can't stand the thing; I've never really been an Apple devotee and its impractically small storage capacity limits the user experience. I'd be much happier with a Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One, but for now I'm just taking what I get.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Samsung Galaxy S4, which replaced my Blackberry Torch. It does its job well, among many other things.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Samsung Galaxy SIII. It's been a pretty reliable phone. Sure, the battery life leaves a lot to be desired, but it's been going strong for almost two years now.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Samsung Galaxy Express. I kinda hate it. The battery doesn't last long at all. I plan on getting a Lumia 520 pretty soon.

Years
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. As mentioned before, the Note 3 is the latest but the Note 2 has reasons why its better. The phone overall is pretty good, I droped it hard in a parking lot going to a mall but no damage it has a 5.5 inch display (iPhone fans that means that if you put your 5s on top of my phone your phone will fit in the screen with screen space left). Did I mention that my Note 2's battery can lasted aboit 3 days? Well at least how I use it. The average battery life is 2 days. The Note 2 has 2 advantages over the Note 3

1. Better fitting home button. The home button in the note 3 doesn't have a chassis around the button like the note 2 so it wiggles around

2. If you want to get techy the Note 2 has a better out-of-the box internet browser based on webkit. And it supports Flash player (Android) and it's just as fast as chrome (being based on webkit and chrome uses blink which is based on webkit). Also the browser uses the bigger screen better then chrome and with labs you can do swipes and stuff in stead of hitting the back and forward buttons.

Unfortunately the Note 2 looks like its going to be stuck on Android 4.3 but hey 4.3 is the last vertion that works with flas player

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Samsung T-369. I got it over three years ago. It was inexpensive and survives falls on concrete. The ultimate phone for me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I got an HTC One back in October and I'm still thrilled with it. I'm a little worried about what will happen with it down the line when I start to run out of space (it's 32GB but has no expandable memory), but so far that's not a problem at all. And I made do with <8GB on my last phone for years so I can't imagine it would be too hard to handle again.

The only problem with my phone is that it's a little big for me... I have small hands and it's hard to type accurately/quickly with only one hand while I'm on the go because the screens is so big.

Back