• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
  • Only got my handy dandy cell:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I changed my wallpapers to match my latest obsession haha

EYYY! Same here! Recently beat FF12 Zodiac age on switch. I loved the game and Ashelia. Probably one of my favorite games all time. Got the DS SEquel Revenant Wings which is fun but already craving to replay Zodiac. Im currently playing Fire Emblem Engage & its a awesome~ so Ill probably make that my next wallpaper in a few weeks or one of the million pokemon ones I have lol

PC
    Spoiler:

Phone
    Spoiler:

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • I'm blind, I didn't even see this thread before posting in the duplicate, lol.

Spoiler:

I made this in an attempt to have an all-inclusive, all-encompassing symbol representing the known Universe. It helps me stimulate thought on all of that, though it is a little messy. Oh, and it's my desktop background.

Days
    • Seen today
    What is your current desktop/mobile background?
    This is mobile...
    (And the PC one was too big but that's Elden Ring tooo!)

I guess you could say I have a preference loool

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Here's my current one, it's a shot of Mitsuha and Taki from Your Name in the snow, for the cold season! I'll change mine for stuff like October and December but I'll typically change it about every few months and Wallpaper Engine makes that easier.
    Though, with Wallpaper Engine off, it's this!

Spoiler:

Years
  • is there any reason why you're still using windows 7? besides nostalgia factor that is
    I don't really have any nostalgia for Windows 7; I mainly use it because I have an very old laptop from 2010 that doesn't have any drivers for Windows 10. It was mainly meant for XP/7 use and support ended before Win10 came out; Windows 7 also just looks FAR better then 10 and 11 to me.

Years
  • I don't really have any nostalgia for Windows 7; I mainly use it because I have an very old laptop from 2010 that doesn't have any drivers for Windows 10. It was mainly meant for XP/7 use and support ended before Win10 came out; Windows 7 also just looks FAR better then 10 and 11 to me.
    for security's sake, it might be best to load a linux distro onto the laptop and use that until you can at least get a newer device that can run windows 10 or windows 11.

windows 7 has been out of extended support for almost 4 years now, so you're opening yourself up to being more vulnerable to security flaws since it no longer receives updates, and virus definitions are no longer provided through microsoft security essentials. additonally, the same applies for using outdated software.

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

this piece was done by Foxeaf on DeviantArt. I'm also using it as my profile banner on here. :)
    as for my phone background, currently it's just the album art for Clairvoyant by The Contortionist.

Days
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

Using my own artwork, just without the watermark. Marked it for safety since I've had my art taken on the internet before. Having a lot of fun creating my own wallpapers!
    Aww that's so cute! :O

Making your wallpapers is actually so fun! It's like you put a bit of yourself into it :)

Back