• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Salad?

What Is Your Favorite Kind of Salad?

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^^NICK^^v.3.0 said:
    Eww, not salad. Just, ew. I don't understand how people eat grass with chrunchy bread and call it a meal, salad just doesn't work for me. I thought we were s'posed to be saving the rainforest, not eating it.

Right on. I really hate eating all that grass and stuff. I never eat a salad unless its got some meat on it XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    CaRtOON said:

Right on. I really hate eating all that grass and stuff. I never eat a salad unless its got some meat on it XD

Eh, yeah, plants are nasty! I'd even go a step further and have a salad totally comprised of meats...some ground beef, bacon, ham, popcorn chicken, turkey, lamb, roast suckling pig, all with some sausage gravy dressing!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Eh, yeah, plants are nasty! I'd even go a step further and have a salad totally comprised of meats...some ground beef, bacon, ham, popcorn chicken, turkey, lamb, roast suckling pig, all with some sausage gravy dressing!
    ...ooo...that actually sounds good.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I do like salads but I don't eat them a lot. I really only like garden salads though... nothing more. I have to eat salad with salad dressing though. I can't eat it dry. I like Italian dressing the most but ranch is good too! But I only eat salads every once in awhile. Like, when I go out to eat or on holidays. I'm not a big veggie person...

nicolelh11

Aelita
    Years
    Radical_Edward said:
    How can anyone hate salads??? They are for me the most refreshing, great tasting food ever...*sighs* and besides, vegetables have very few carbohydrates, and are just as good for you as fruit (also tasty! ^^) And red meat is terribly bad for your heart...@_@ IMO, things like beef taste icky too...though I adore seafood and poultry ^^

I love salads to. They are really good and they their good for you you should eat more of them often. Red meat is kind of bad for you heart so I don't eat it alot. I love seafood and poultry too. They are my favorite. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve?never eaten salad. I don?t know if I?d like it or not, just never tried. o.o; Maybe if I can get?thirty people in this topic to dare me I will. =o

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, here's your first dare, from me. Muahaha. ;P You also need to try Chinese food. Done that yet?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I sure do, I think I need to remind my mom she promised to do that for me. >_>; Bleh, I eat so few foods. ._.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nope. =P *hopes 30 is just big enough so it doesn?t happens, but still seems doable so people try*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think mine should count as 5 dares. :O

._. And you need to try sushi, too!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    I sure do, I think I need to remind my mom she promised to do that for me. >_>; Bleh, I eat so few foods. ._.
    You remind me of my brother... He doesn't eat very many different kinds of food. You don't know what you're missing out on; you should try them, and see if you like them! You never know; if you don't, then you can atleast say that you've tried them. (Though, DON'T TRY ONIONS!!!!!!!)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    You remind me of my brother... He doesn't eat very many different kinds of food. You don't know what you're missing out on; you should try them, and see if you like them! You never know; if you don't, then you can atleast say that you've tried them. (Though, DON'T TRY ONIONS!!!!!!!)
    My sister is like that too! And take this as another dare Kairi! You don't want to be like my sister! She doesn't eat anything except hamburgers, pizza, fries and a lot of bread! And she recently tried salad and found out she liked it! So maybe you will too! It never hurts to try!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lightning said:
    I think mine should count as 5 dares. :O

._. And you need to try sushi, too!

Only if you give me the first three digits of your #. =P
    Kayleigh said:
    You remind me of my brother... He doesn't eat very many different kinds of food. You don't know what you're missing out on; you should try them, and see if you like them! You never know; if you don't, then you can atleast say that you've tried them. (Though,
    Kayleigh said:
    DON'T TRY ONIONS!!!!!!!)

I know, they scare me. ;_; When I accidently ingest them I have to gulp down liquid to delude the taste, terrible thing. x_x;
    Yeah, I do as a rule, though I don?t get the chance to eat them all that often. ^_^;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I had caesar again today. I think I've had it everyday this week. *Has just released that he's been eating cold bacon all week.* Eew!

Back