• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite thing about the holidays?

Years
    My favourite thing is the special white chocolate mint holiday hershey kisses they have at Bulk Barn this time of year, I'm getting a shitload tomorrow.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    This might take a really long time before I even write anything. I'm not sure myself...

But being with family is nice, no?

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    More free time do get back to something I didn't do for a long time and a chance to try something new.

That and spending more time with family and friends.

Bay

Years
    My much younger self would say presents. Now these days pretty much looking forward to the food. Being with friends and family is nice, too.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Warming up to some hot chocolate, watching my favorite Christmas movies on TV, seeing all the neat decorations on people's houses and in the city, and of course, getting time off, that's nice too :D

Years
    I love listening to Christmas music! That and just looking at all the lights and decorations on all the homes and seeing our own Christmas tree. :3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The presents.

Decorating the tree, making cookies, drinking egg nog and being merry with family and friends are all good, but I think reminiscing about holidays of the past and our childhood in general is the best; laughing until my sides hurt and my face is sore. That's my favorite part.

Years
    Decorating, the food, not having to worry about anything for a few days.

My favourite part of Christmas though, is the look on someone's face whenever you've given them something they really love. Just seeing how happy and excited they are is the best!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    My favorite part is seeing all the decorations and the general wintery landscape from snw. Spending time with family and relaxing at home.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    My favorite things about the holidays is the family get-togethers on Christmas, decorating the house and tree and celebrating my birthday (which is on Christmas Eve).

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    It's nice being free at the same time as my family and friends so that I can spend time together with them, and exchanging presents. Christmas holiday events like this Get-Together and Steam sales are great too :)
    And of course, the Christmas feasts! I really like good food okay ;-;

Years
    Christmas lights, most likely. I love driving around at night and seeing what kinds of displays people come up with.

And...eh, maybe the food. Depends on where I go, though. In that case, the food could range from "really freaking good" to "eh, whatever".

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    presents I don't know, probably decorating the tree. I do love the suspense I get when I know I have presents for me under the tree. I also love all the holiday movies and specials. I watch them constantly. :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Gifts and food. Can never go wrong with gifts and food even if it's just socks and cold sandwiches... which has happened before.

Back