• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is your Favourite City in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald?

Years
    The cities I liked the most were always Slateport due to its closeness to the beach, the museum, the market. It just has the charm of an older style village. Another was Lilycove as it is more of a modern version of Slateport and has the beach, my hideout, the megamart and my berry patches. I mostly find myself between Mauville and Verdanturf though, training through daycare and rematches, breeding and hatching eggs as its simply a long path.

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2019
    My favorite city in Hoenn is Verdanturf, which has a lot to explore surrounding it, followed by Petalburg City.

I like peaceful places.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Pacifidlog Town. That was one of the most unique-designed places I have ever visited in a Pokemon game.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    I hesitate between Fortree City and Pacifidlog Town, but I'll chose Fortree.

This city is just funny ! I like running on the "wooden paths" between the houses, and the leafed-roof :laugh:

Back