• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite thing to have with peanut butter? :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Peanut butter is incredible, I could eat it straight out of the jar. I love peanut butter sandwiches. I used to have a lot of peanut butter and jam sandwiches but one day, my sister and I tried to put peanut butter and melted cheese together. It was amazing. I still eat peanut butter and cheese sandwiches regularly to this day but I've never met people outside of our family who have liked the combo. We also make peanut butter cookies semi-regularly and those are delicious, any desserts with peanut butter in them are nice. Peanut butter on celery or apples was also a nice 'healthy' snack. As someone who loved peanut butter growing up, I have tried a lot of forbidden combos with peanut butter out of curiosity.... I would not recommend peanut butter with rice anytime soon. :D

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    The classic PB&J is pretty good, and really easy when I'm hungry and don't feel like making anything more complex. I also love peanut butter with chocolate. And Elvis was onto something with those peanut butter and banana sandwiches - that's probably my favorite sort of peanut butter sandwich. It's funny how much I love peanut butter cookies when I don't particularly care for peanut butter by itself, but those cookies? Oooooof they're so good.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I enjoy dipping pretzels in peanut butter but my most favorite is putting peanut butter on an Asiago cheese bagel. Yum!

Also, I don't discriminate, I love all types of peanut butter, no matter how creamy or crunchy.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The only thing I put it on lately is bagels, though it's good on saltines too. I also remember eating these cheesy peanut butter cracker things and those were good, though we haven't gotten them in....years I think.

Years
    Peanut butter on it's own is so good to me. It's right out of the jar good. I like plain peanut butter sandwiches too.
    Hadn't had it in so long though. Now i'm craving it. :P

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Probably a plain peanut butter sandwich. Enjoys it with chocolate too. Mixed some into a chocolate bread recipe the other day. Worked out well. (Reintroduced peanut butter back into the normal diet recently. Missed it so much.)

Last edited:
    Years
    Sandwiches with jelly! I have one everyday at work :>

Back when I was an avid snacker, I usually put it on pretzels as well and ants on a log were a favorite as well

The only thing I put it on lately is bagels
    Heh, I forgot about putting it on bagels. I haven't done that since either middle school or when I was a freshman in high school, at school breakfast

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Reese's Ultimate Peanut Butter Lovers Peanut Butter Cups (Yes, I had to put the whole name) topped with extra Peanut Butter. A lot of Peanut Butter, probably too much Peanut Butter, which is why I've started eating these less often.

Years
    Probably pretzels I would say, I also like mixing some in with my protein shakes for some added nutrients and flavour. Also, Ritz with summer sausage and peanut butter is way better than it should be.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Apples lmao. Idk, there's something about their flavours together that I really like. Surprisingly goes well with banana sandwiches as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2021
    Overall, I really don't like peanut butter. However, I like when its used as an ingredient, like in cookies.
    I don't hate peanut butter, I will eat it, I just really want other stuff over it.

Back