• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What keeps you going?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Family, friends and a cup of tea in the morning.

I love my family, and my friends. I'd do anything for a certain friend, always knows how to cheer me up, I'd be a depressing person without them.

A cuppa is always a nice way to wake me up properly in the morning.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    What keeps me going is my future and knowing that I will have my own life to lead soon. I can not wait until I am able make my own decisions and my own mistakes. I want to see where life takes me and what I can achieve.

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
    my friends and family & people in the world who arent as fortunate as me

Ayselipera

Literally just a handful of people that mean a lot to me otherwise I've thought about it and everything else in my life is just there, but really has no meaning or effect on me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The thought of becoming something better, or more successful. I'd also like to help people a lot less fortunate than I am to be able to appreciate what I have and give to those who don't have what I'm fortunate enough to have.

Also the fact that the world has yet to discover just how wonderful I am. It's a real crime, in my frank opinion. It needs to be rectified.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    For me that I'll be able to achieve everything I want someday. As long as I always have goals then I'll continue living everyday with motivation to continue with everything. And even when I feel like there's nothing I can aim for, I aim anyway since there's no harm in having hope, right Drakow? :3

Plus there's people too, but honestly I don't know if I'd be able to survive without any sort of goal to motivate me.

Years
    The insane thought that all things eventually work out in the end.

I might not be completely honest when I say that's the only thing that keeps me going. My goals, such as taking over the world, also help push me through each day.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    My unbreakable will.

Haha, jk. Um, probably my friends and family.. Without them, I probably wouldn't have any motivation to do anything..

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    The people that care about me. I am a people pleaser at heart, so having people that care about me and want me to stick around makes me want to stick around for them. ^__^

That and the biological urge to stay alive and keep going. xDD

Years
    Knowing that there isn't anything else for me but this one life. That and the thought of not doing anything fills me with dread and sorrow and self-loathing. I owe it to people to do something with my life.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My family and the people who care about me. Setting aside trivial things, everything I think I need to keep on going and be encouraged is just this.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Nothing, really. Nothing right now anyway. Honestly it's all just a bleak haze, there's so much I wanna do with myself that I'll never accomplish, and I don't even have a girl I can live for.

I bet you'll all think I'm so gay for posting this.

Years
    [SIZE="a"]The things that keep me going are my family, friends and my Pokemon.

I want to make sure my family and friends are safe and they make me feel better about my self yes they insult me but if you look beyond that they would do almost anything for me plus when I help them i believe once I die I will have earn't my right to be with my Pokemon.[/SIZE]

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Agree with Ryan cause while for me it might not be very good at the moment, I can never completely understand why people would want to end it because if you cope with it it can just get better again and you'll have that experience as well. Besides, I'd be way too curious as to what would happen next or later in my life. So yeah with that I'd say it's mainly my curiosity.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
    Curiosity. No matter how lazy I get, how unmotivated I am to change things I'm always curious enough in the future to at least be alive to to see it.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Games are fun. Simple as that.

Also, think seriously about death for a moment. What it will feel like, what happens next, whether you're religious or not.
    It's scary as hell. (Unintentional pun is unintentional. >.>)

Back