• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What kind of clothes do you wish they had?

J2a1m1i2e

Moon Princess In Training
    Years
    Well, whenever I use a customization feature, i always hope there will be a trench coat. I've seen a trench coat-like dress for women, but for the mens, we have a no trench coat ;-;. Also, a better selection of hats, like a top hat? :3

Years
    My main one would be jackets to go over the t-shirts and stuff as I wear them a lot in real life and they generally make me feel a lot more comfortable haha :) Also, (and I know this is ridiculous considering the fact that we're gallivanting around a vast region mostly on foot), boots with heels, just cause they're such a staple part of my wardrobe in real life :)

Finally, bags that go over the shoulder for girls in the same way that the male player's do, as that's how I wear mine cause it's more practical :)

I agree with people about the hat thing, I think for the most part they actually enhanced the look of my character but I never wear them in real life so it would have been more realistic for me not to have them :)

Back