• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinds of shiny Pokemon do you have?

Years
  • Only one! Rhyhorn in FireRed. He's still there too, been to lazy to transfer him in. *shinies aren't really that big a deal with me if you haven't guessed.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • I have a lot of shinies but that doesn't mean i'm very powerful... shinies are just different in diffrent coloration... nothing special. my best shiny is my Feraligatr in Black... I always use her first in trainer battles.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I found a shiny Pineco in Silver. But then it used Selfdestruct >.<

In Emerald, I found a Shiny Baltoy (caught), and Wurple (Didn't have balls yet)
    I have a few in Diamond, but can't remember who they are.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Sadly the only shiny i have ever caught or encountered besides Red Gyardos is Spinarak and that was back in Pokemon Gold for GBC. I had roughly 30 hours of playing time when i finally came across one and never since then have i had the pleasure through legit means. I have used action replay to obtain them once or twice but its just not the same.

Years
  • I've only found and caught one. It was a Whismur, my first shiny. I've never been that excited to catch a Whismur.
    It was cool, but I evolved it to see if it looked better evolved. It looked horrible as an Exploud however...
    So I traded it for a Shiny Metang.

Other than that... Red Gyarados (Super Exciting Right?).
    A Vaporeon I got in a trade that I gave to my friend because she loves purple and water types.
    The Suicune from the event.
    I think that's it.

I don't search for them or anything. If I find them, I find them.

Years
  • I was playing my Friend's Emerald got a shiny random poochyena and he make a new game
    ( that was stupid )

my sister caught a Weedle ( she's only 7yr.s lucky )

Back