• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What language is this? Celebi.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Well, I figured I would give my new language a try. A couple days ago, I invented some symbols and I even made a key for the symbols... but I'm not going to be posting it here. It translates directly into English like the Ancient Mew card but, as I said, I made up these symbols- they are not the same as Ancient Mew. So go ahead, try translating the card and then tell me how I did- and keep in mind that I use MS Paint.

What language is this? Celebi.

Unlike the other cards that I have posted, this Celebi card is not illustrated by me... I just can't draw Celebi. I honestly don't know who illustrated it, but I found the picture on a Japanese poster that said 'Celebi; a Timeless Encounter.'

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    PIXIE DUST
    FLIP A COIN. IF HEADS THE DEFENDING POKEMON IS NOW CONFUSED.

And the rest is all pretty much guessable ;)

Really really really great idea for fakes cards :D

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    O.O That's great! I really like your font.
    You should definately make more. 10/10

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • Wow... a good idea create a custom fonts symbols. Anyway I think than you should do a Custom Blank for these one
    However let me say you than for the originality this card deserves a 10/10
    And if you needed help for draw to Celebi you could ask me guy (I draw this Pokémon a lot XD). And in the Share Center you could find some Celebi's sketch than I submit if someone needed for the illustrations, but you will have to give color to these ones

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments everyone! ^^
    --------------------

@Adept-eX: If I ever have trouble with illustrations for a card, I'll let you know.

Back