• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What long-gone style would you bring back/update for 2018?

Years
    Personally, I would choose Sweet Kisses.

Smoochum is just so cute.

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    photoshop cherrim into every theme so i dont have to revive blossom shower

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    dimensional rift or w/e it's called

still waiting for the elite four to be added back to johto elite tbh

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Kanto Dream Party, Flames of Simplicity, Unova's Violet Masquerade, The Plaza, Sinnoh Springs, Ampharos' Starry Night...

All those old, pretty ones! The latest styles are sleek and good to use, but not vibrant enough in my opinion.

Years
    Wish Delibird's Delivery would be up-to-date on PC. It's the only decent style I've used around the holidays and it saddens me that it's no longer updated with the rest of the styles. :[

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'm hoping the theme that ties with X and Y games will be back (and possibly reworked) someday. I think the name was Color Flattered, is it?

Years
    i don't really care for most of the older themes except for Ampharos' Starry Night and Midnight Misty.

sinnoh springs would be nice if it wasn't such a wide-ass theme

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    With a bit of colour variation, Let's Get This Party Startered would be great!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    blossom shower though honestly i used that for like a whole year until i discovered other styles had PADDING and that felt fresh

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    I really appreciated the older "Elemental/Type" themes that were available. Fire, for example, was easily one of my favorites.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Honestly, I'd like to see any of the older more popular themes that make the cut just be more updated to look more sleek. Some of them are cool in some ways, but then have terrible borders or were clunky in some ways. Though, that's all vB had to work with back then, but now I think plenty of them would look hella cool if they were updated. *^*

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I'd update soaring for the moon. 👌 Just so my eyesight'd thank me.

Back