• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • I guess my smile today has come from getting in and out of Dunkin Donuts with my coffee in less than 2 minutes today

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Went over to the neighbor's house to let the dog out. Her name is Molly and she's absolutely precious! n_n;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    first thing i did at work today, monday morning zombie style, was for some reason trying to fix the coffee machine in the office for my colleague and i ended up spilling all his hot milk out on the floor. nobody was sad, everybody laughed and it was a good joke in the end. i'm fine with being an unintentional clown to make others smile, as long as they smile at events and don't laugh at me in a bad way c:

Years
  • We were supposed to have a half day on Friday at work due to the holiday on Monday but they changed it so we have the full day off!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm bringing this thread back to life cause we should all try to have something to smile about and be grateful for every day!

Just now, I saw the first fireflies / lightning bugs of the season and they made me incredibly happy. And yesterday I got to do something nice for three very awesome people too!

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Doesn't seem like anything is making me smile these days tbh, but I got a recent request accepted today and I guess I feel a little bit happy

Maedar

Banned
    Years
  • Just now, I saw the first fireflies / lightning bugs of the season and they made me incredibly happy. And yesterday I got to do something nice for three very awesome people too!

In a similar vein, for the first time since last year, I heard the ice cream truck yesterday.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My coworkers being adorable and kind dorks.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    How is this thread so real

I didn't think I was miserable, but I never realized the sheer amount of things I experience in a day that don't make me happy. Feels like an ideal life is one where all of your experiences make you happy in some way.

My morning walk to work makes me happy. The weather, walking and listening to music are the best parts of it.

Socializing made me happy. I spoke with two different coworkers who I get along well with.

Working was okay. There were challenges I overcame, but working in a creative field always means I'm doubting my work quality and skill level. It's not easy.

Leaving work made me happy lol

Now I'm stoned, chilling on the couch, posting on PC and that makes me happy.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Took the family to a lovely little Korean place and everyone enjoyed it. :)

Back