• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    This time, watching The Orphan Brother (1961). Going in I was not expecting such a story. And I wasn't expecting to cry but I definitely did! What a beautiful film. <3

Years
    My husband has a laminator (sp?) at his work. He showed me what he printed and laminated for us for our new apartment. He printed movie covers for behind the TV and Pokemon and Ludo pictures for my PC area. He just shown me the pictures he got from his phone of us and family to put up as well. ♡

Years
    Honestly just nice people!

Also discovering a band (I kind of knew them but not properly so ty Inky) whose back catalogue I intend to dig though properly 🎵

Years
    Seeing my partner finally buy and set-up a bed frame after years of sleeping on the floor. Finally she no longer needs to squat every time she wants to lie down + unlocked extra storage space underneath her bed~

Years
    Thinking about getting our budget back on track. Still debt free but after getting out of our converted van into an expensive apartment - it has put my budgeting brain in a swirl but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! And get ourselves back on track! Budgeting makes me happy 😆

pkmin3033

Fate/Grand Order finally released in the UK today! I can't be bothered to try and jailbreak my iPad, and I sure as hell don't want to play it on my laptop through an independent client, so I've never had the opportunity to try it. Even if I end up disliking it - and I probably will, because mobile games and I don't get along, and I have a particular distaste for gacha - it's nice that I've finally got the chance to experience it for myself.

Years
    • Seen today
    Improvements with digestion.

I was able to finish my entire plate at a restaurant without any pain or issue.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    The fact I'll potentially start building the circuit for my PIU pad today after a hiccup with the wire gauge/size, and that my last purchase wasn't a complete waste. I used the spare wire to make some connection test runs that worked, and even found a way to use the oversized heat shrink tubes!

Also, Paldean Wooper and the new buff dude from the trailer whose name we don't know but whom I believe will certainly be in my mind a lot if I get SV.

Years
    P A L D E A N W O O P E R Y E S S S S

What an absolute treasure, had me beaming the minute I saw it.

Oh also having a half day for work today was nice.

Back