• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Been working on moving into an apartment for the last month, but today I finally got a shelf put together that cleared up a lot of clutter in my room. My new place is starting to take shape :)

Years
  • This won't paint me in a good way, but today while going down the stairs, one of my former students was going up the same set of stairs. And when she saw me, she smiled and wanted to say hi, but she misstepped and felt down the stairs. I helped her up of course, but I find it amusing that someone is so happy to see me that they accidentally hurt themselves.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Getting some neat cards in the mail 😌
    Spoiler:

Years
  • That I'm back here on PC and the lovely awesomeness @Sheep helped me out and remembers me from back in the day~

Omg hi!!! Welcome back!!! 💕

Saw Wizard of Oz (1939) in a movie theater today. Our theater was selected for one of the anniversary showings.

It was such a cool and unique experiences.

I love seeing films on the big screen I couldn't see originally. The Wizard of Oz must have been truly amazing in the cinema.

Besides lovely peeps returning, an episode of Bob's Burgers I watched last night. It was from the latest season and it really got me, I wasn't expecting it at all. One of their best.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • After several months of losing housing lotteries my bf and I finally got a house in Final Fantasy XIV! We've spent the night decorating it and here's a couple pictures I've taken partway through!
    Spoiler:

So many items in the game are just for use in a house and it was frustrating for the longest time to have a big part of the game feel locked away from us.

Back