• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you like your Favorite type?

Years
    Water has always been my favorite because Totodile was my first ever starter in Crystal as a kid, and I'm afraid of fire IRL, so Water types would help with that in the Pokemon trainer world if I lived there.

I generally get Grass types as my starter in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon though. I've actually never played as a Water type in those games, because I typically have Pikachu as my partner. I see myself as a Marill if I were in the PMD world though.

Last edited:

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Ghost has a lot of cool, unique designs that are given fun little twists in their lore. Typically just "cute horror" kind of subversions. Misdreavus is pretty with a very neat evolution, Banette is an all-time favourite with a really cool concept, Dusknoir is notable for PMD, Chandelure is one I always remember, Rotom haunting a TV is super memorable, Gourgeist and Oricorio Sensu are both really pretty, Mimikyu is one of the best designs Pokemon could have by twisting how well-recognized Pikachu is... there's just so many neat ideas and cool concepts. Not very many Ghost types miss for me, honestly.

Back