• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Megas do you want in Sun and Moon?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Let's be honest, that's all you care about, right? :P
    A new game likely means new Megas, so what do you want from these games?
    I personally would like to see Yanmega with a mega, as well as Hydreigon. I think their similarity to Kaiju makes them very easy targets for Mega Evolution. I expect to see Solrock and Lunatone though just based on the name of the games.

Sirfetch’d

Solrock and Lunatone seem the most plausible, though I am not ruling out a Mega Espeon and Umbreon. Personally though, I'd like to see Pokemon who's counterpart got a mega get one such as Slowking, Milotic, Froslass, and Butterfree. I'd also of course really enjoy seeing Pokemon such as Ariados, Stantler, Starmie, and quite a few more(the list goes on and on aaa) get them :)

pkmin3033

Mega Lunatone and Mega Solrock are pretty much given, and I'd like to see Cresselia and Darkrai get Megas as well. Thematically, anything that evolves via the Sun Stone or Moon Stone would warrant a Mega Evolution as well...Mega Bellossom would be interesting.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • I just wanna see Flygon get its due. We almost had it the first time ;_;

After that...er I dunno really. Based on the titles alone yeah you can shoo in Lunatone and Solrock for Megas.

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • I'll flip if we don't get something with Solrock and Lunatone, but I'm hoping that those two will get a mega or an evolution. I also would love to have Mega Butterfree and Mega Farfetch'd, those are my top four so far.

Edit:
    I figured out more that I would like, Skarmory, Mantine, Magcargo, Johto starters, Lumineon, Mothim, Ninetales, Marowak and Jynx.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

What everybody else said, along with Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr.

I think it is inevitable that all of the starters will eventually get megas. As if they happen this time around, I am unsure but I'd really like to see it! The Johto starters get a lot of hate for being too "plain" so if they got a mega to boost them some, I think they could gain a little love back. I'd love to see them get a mega! Grass/Fairy Mega Meganium? :O

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • Mega Arceus. 'Nuff said, he needs to be stronger than Mega Rayquaza and Mewtwo ffs he's THE god :P
    I'd also love to see:

- Mega Arcanine
    - Mega Dusknoir
    - Mega Hydriegon
    - Mega Milotic
    - Mega Lapras

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I would also like to see some gen six Pokemon given some mega love. So far it's just Diancie and I can't even use that in VGC. Maybe Mega Clawitzer or Dragalge, better yet both!

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • PLEASE LET THIS BE THE GAMES WHERE THEY WILL INTRODUCE MEGA BELLOSSOM PLS OMG :(

This is what I really want too, it's strange that Bellossom did not become part fairy type. It should have been Grass/Fairy. So if it does get a Mega, I really want them to add fairy type to it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Lunatone and Solrock would be great candidates for mega evolutions. I'd also like to see Arcanine, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Dragonite Ursaring, and Slowking get mega evolutions. A lot of the older Pokémon were victims of the power creep and I'd like to see them actually be able to hold their own against some of the new ones.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Solrock and Lunatone seem perfect for a mega evolution, especially with the Sun and Moon theme. I'd also like to see some Sinnoh mons' get an mega evolution such as Froslass, Roserade, Toxicroak etc.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Lunatone and Solrock would be great candidates for mega evolutions. I'd also like to see Arcanine, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Dragonite Ursaring, and Slowking get mega evolutions. A lot of the older Pokémon were victims of the power creep and I'd like to see them actually be able to hold their own against some of the new ones.
    Bro where's the Hitmontop love?

Back