• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Mobile Phone Do You Use ?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    I am using Sony Ericsson W580i, it is one of the best phone I had ever used. I like the lights which are there in sides and they look nice at night. I love using it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have a Virgin Mobile Wild Card Phone
    Spoiler:

Going to upgrade too there new Rumor Touch soon and get that sweet monthly plan for $25 a month

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    I currently have the LG Vu, I've had it for a little more then a year and it has been working without a problem. I just bought a 4 GB SD chip for it, now I have all my music on the go. ;)

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    T-Mobile Pulse (Actual model: Huawei U8220). It made me fall in love with Android.

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    I use a Sony Erisson, but not very often, since I don't call anyone unless the bus decides to brake down. >.>

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
    Years
    My phone is a Samsung SGH-T239, from T-Mobile. Among other features, the inexpensive prepaid phone comes with Bluetooth support (which seems to only work with wireless headsets. Bummer.), a camera, and images can be sent to an online album.

Here's what it looks like:

Courtesy of Samsung's website.
    Pictured is the maroon version, but I own the graphite-colored version.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Feh, some cheapo bar phone from MetroPCS. I hope to buy a better one soon.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I have a blue LG enV3. All I do with my phone really is call people, text, and send an occasional picture, so it does everything I need it to - and looks really good too.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    I have a Nokia 6120 classic not the best phone, also my sister and mum have the same phone :(

Back