• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What objects do you think would make cool pokemon?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Maybe a carpet? Rips off Aladdin, sure. Leaves room for interesting patterns, preferably something creature-like (like a mosaic).

Years
  • First to come to mind is a haunted armor Pokemon.
    They made Aegislash which is both a shield and a sword, why not add some kind of haunted spooky armor ?

Something based on a Matryoshka doll. Could be something that grows in size as it evolves with new ones showing up next to it or could be a single stage that's composed of multiple entities. Like, when it attacks the main doll opens and then another comes out.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I wouldn't hate to see an actual clock Pokémon, not just one that pulls inspiration from them like Hoothoot. I remember being fascinated with Cogsworth as a kid watching Beauty and the Beast. Cards, game console, and dreamcatcher are a few more that come to mind. Hard to imagine them not making the latter a spider though.

Also, more foodmon. Blueberry cheesecake, plz?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I want another scarecrow pokemon. Cacturne is awesome and I'd like to see this revisited. (better yet, give it an evolution).

Back