• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon do you wish there were more/better merch of?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Simple question. Does any of your favourite Pokémon not have a lot of merch, leaving you wishing they had more? And are there any Pokémon whose merch left you disappointed, and you'd like to see something better?

For example... I wish there were more Mimikyu plushies with embroidered details on the Pikachu face. I know it's canonically supposed to be a painted-on face, but that washes out over time and potentially leaves Mimikyu looking kind of weird. :c Contrast that with my bootleg Mimikyu plush, which does have embroidered details and still looks good as new (and super cute) even after giving it a few major washes! So far, only a few official plushies have had embroidered faces, like the fuzzy one that came out a few years ago, but there could be more. I would also like to see a bigger Falinks plush - or six individual plushes with Velcro or a cord to join them together!

As for which Pokémon I'd like to see more merch of, Sigilyph is the first that comes to mind. I know it had a plush in the early 2010s when the Reshiram/Zekrom/Victini movie came out, but not a peep since then. I know it's a rather complicated Pokémon to make a plush of, but it would be so worth it!

Years
  • Glastrier/Spectrier. The store I often use for Pokemon merch does have a plush for both... but those are kinda... well they look kinda chibi-fied. Not necessarily a bad thing, but for these two it really doesn't fit imo.

Aurorus. I do see a plush in my google results, but it's not an official one and I don't really like the way it looks anyway.

Braixen. I want a plush for it, but it just doesn't exist in stores around here anymore.

Years
  • Poipole! There are a few but very little. I understand it may not be the best mon to make a plush of since it's hard to make the plushes stand due to its thin legs, but I still love him a lot and really want to collect more. <3

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Amoonguss. I remember looking up Amoonguss plushes and being disappointed in them. I just want a funny conversation-starter of a plush that doesn't make me regret buying it otherwise.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Galarian Rapidash needs more. Galarian Ponyta has got the bulk of the merch and I get that, but Galarian Rapidash is my #1 favorite Pokemon. I've seen a plush of it that didn't do it justice. =/

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I'd be happy with an exact-to-universe-size perfectly detailed VERY SOFT Absol plush
    to cuddle with myself.

ReEdit: (I have now learned how to italic.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I always want more Butterfree stuff. Aside from a plush in Japanese Pokemon Centers when every Pokemon was getting one, I don't see a whole lot, and wish there was more.

Unown too. I got an unofficial print from a con one year, and which they were used for more things.

Years
  • Ekans mainly because its my favourite Pokemon and its hardly seen on any promotional stuff definitely want to see more figures of it same with Seviper actually.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I do not think I've seen a joltik plushie anywhere, and I have always thought that pokemon would be great as one.

Well, there is one available in the Pokémon Center store! Another also just got released as part of the Japanese Pokémon Fit plush series, and it's no doubt coming to the West as a Sitting Cuties plush. And if you're feeling lucky, you can try tracking this 2-in-1 Yamper/Joltik plush. Hope the info helps!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I'd love to see a Skiddo or Gogoat Plushie. I think it is one of the most favorite Kalos pokemon, yet we have barely seen it in the TCG and hasn't even been in the games until SV since Kalos.

Back