• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon nature matches you the most?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • I am a very cautious and anxious person, so i'd say careful matches me then most.

This site really needs a *Hug* reaction lol. :p

I'm all over the shop with how I am lol. So if there was a 'flip a coin to choose how I respond at this moment' option, that would be it. But I guess the closest to that would be Quirky I guess?

Years
  • What's fun about this is, the Mystery Dungeon games used (or used to use, at least!) this as a method for determining your character! Which, when you answered their quiz truthfully, could've been either pretty satisfying or quite devastating lol.

For me, I got Timid, which gave me Cyndaquil; the former was entirely true, and the latter is among my favourite Pokemon.

I was about 12 or 13 at the time, and I'm 30 now, so I think I'm not quite as timid as I was back then. I was timid to a fault, where I'd be too shy or nervous to do certain things. That's still somewhat true, but nowadays I think it's fair to say I've taken a Calm or Relaxed mint at some point :)

Back