• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon with no evolution would you like to see have one? No Legends!

Who do you think should have an evo? You can only pick one so pick the one you really

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I'd like to see a evolution for Corsola and Miltank.

Years
    Skarmory pretty epic pokemon already just needs an evo and it will be OU.

Lapras-I always imagined Lparas being bigger looking more like the Loch Ness Monster.

Pinsir- Always puzzled me that Scyther got an evo but Pinsir didn't.

Torkoal- Something like Torterra but a volcano instead of a tree or mini volcanoes or whatever. Like Camerupt but cooler

Pokémon Grey

Generation V
    Years
    anything with sucky base stat totals

Pacharisu,Dunsparance,Fafatche'd.Delibird, ..... and sooo on

BTW people
    Miltan/Pinser/Lapras don't need evos they need pre-evos
    Skarmory is already OU without Evo's

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    I would personally enjoy seeing a Carnivine evolution. It's a great Pokemon, and one that I adore greatly, but it really doesn't have the power to compete with others like Venusaur or others which fill a simlar niche. Carnivine is often thrown into the Never-used category, and really needs a boost in moral in the form of an evolution. I do so love that Grass-type!

On another note, I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Zangoose and Seviper as possible candidates. Think about how many other animal rivalries are apparent in both real life and in myth, other than "bigger snake, bigger mongoose". I would like to see Zangoose evolve into a Tiger-creature, while Seviper could evolve into some form of Chinese Dragon, based of the rivalry between the Tiger and the Dragon in Chinese mythology.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    On another note, I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Zangoose and Seviper as possible candidates. Think about how many other animal rivalries are apparent in both real life and in myth, other than "bigger snake, bigger mongoose". I would like to see Zangoose evolve into a Tiger-creature, while Seviper could evolve into some form of Chinese Dragon, based of the rivalry between the Tiger and the Dragon in Chinese mythology.
    NO ONE IS TOUCHIN' MY ZANGOOSE!!!! lol

But anyways I would really like to have a dunsparse evo... I just liked the design from the first time I saw it and I think it has potential to become a great pokemon

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    sableye of course. he's one of my faves and i wanna see his evo :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Some Pokemon that I think need an evolution, but I'd like to see untouched are:
    - Farfetch'd
    - Dunsparce
    - Qwilfish
    - Corsola

Some Pokemon that I think need an evolution and I'd like to see it actually happen are:
    - Delibird
    - MAWILE
    - Luvdisc
    - Chatot

Speaking of disappointments, I was really disappointed when I found out Mamanbou wasn't the evolution to Luvdisc. Luvdisc could really use the boost in stats and Mamanbou looks just like it. D:

Exactly. if anything was going to be a Luvdisc evoluion, Mamanbou should have been it. Sadly, I don't think Luvdisc will ever evolve now that Mamanbou is existant. :\

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Dunsparce. Poor thing looks like it has potential, but is stuck as a weak Pokemon. I'd like a Normal/Dragon-typed Dunsparce evo at some point. The fanmade Pokemon Garnet Version in the showcase thread had a perfect Fakemon evo for it. I found this behemoth Fakemon on Google Image Search which would be perfect for Dunsparce:

Also, Luvdisc. I wish Game Freak wasn't so firm with the "no relation to past Pokemon" concept applied to Unova's Pokemon... Mamenbou would've been perfect as an evo.

Pachirisu
    should've evolved into Emonga...

Stantler could have been a good intermediate form between Deerling and Sawsbuck, were it not for Stantler's lack of the Grass-type and seasonal Forme changes...

IMO, I think other Pokemon are OK... Additionally, I think it would have been cool to have Sharpedo evolve into Garchomp (the design similarity is what spurred this idea for me). A radical type change would be neat... Plus, Gible looks really weird and Gabite just looks like a shrunken Garchomp, as Gabite was created last and stuck in there to provide some sort of bridge between Gible and Garchomp.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
    When I first played Diamond, I thought that Pachirisu had an evolution. I was gonna use it until I found out.
    I mean, what? It just LOOKS like it evolves into something else!

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    I put Luvdisc because I really think that Mamanbou or whatever it's called should've been an evolution of it. They just look so much alike!

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I want to go with Dursparce. But I'll say Tauros, come on, he needs a big ass three headed bull as an evolution lol.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

Seriously, back during R/S's prerelease era I thought this thing had the best design and typing of any pokemon ever made up to that point, and then the game was released the poor guy sucked. D:

Oh the things I'll do to see that Sableye gets a powerful evolved form...

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    And yet again.....Dunsparce, the thing looks like it would evovle into some kick-*** stuff. Minature wings and fangs, the thing looks like a baby Dragon.
    I would like to see Absol get an evo but their is no xtreme need for it tho, same with Skarmory

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Tauros it most likely would be a mintour or something. Milk tank too it would be like a tank. Also saybelye it probably would be like some assassin.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Farfetch'd needs an evo BADLY. Perhaps an Flying/Dark ninja evo? Or an eagle-like Flying/Fighting evo? Sableye needs an evo too. An assassin evo sounds pretty cool, or perhaps a thief that steals it preevo's gem-eyes?

Back