• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What shinies have you gotten?

Cid

Years
  • Piplup (x2), Ponyta, Magikarp, Teddiursa (x2), Tentacool, Shellos, Infernape (caught as a Chimchar), Clefairy, Dusclops, Gligar, Hisuian Growlithe, Ursaring, Sneasler (caught as a Hisuian Sneasel), and Hisuian Zoroark (caught as a Hisuian Zorua). That makes 16.

Of those, Ponyta is the free one, while Magikarp, Tentacool, Shellos, Chimchar, Clefairy, Dusclops, and Hisuian Sneasel were caught outside of mass outbreaks. The others were caught in mass outbreaks.

Suffice to say, shinies are pretty common in this game! Still fun to catch, though. The adrenaline rush of hearing that shiny sound or seeing that sparkle before you catch them never really goes away.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Found and caught a Shiny Alpha Geodude while trying to evolve some Pokémon. Also found and caught a Shiny Stunky while trying to catch one of the post-game Legendaries. Neither full-odds, though. (I wanted to avoid getting a research level of 10 on Stunky since it's one of the Pokémon I could've seen myself hunting, but events earlier in the game kind of forced my hand.) Might raise Stunky regardless.

EDIT: Taking a break from said post-game Legendary and found a Shiny Kadabra. (Ambipom is still my only full-odds Shiny so far.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2022
    I've gotten a shiny kleavor that was a shiny alpha Syther at the time I don't really like the green though it's my favorite new hissuien form

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Building a collection of pink shinies. :fufu: Shellos, Glameow, Murkrow, Buizel and Mothim were lucky encounters, not from outbreaks!

ryujinx-capture-2022-02-17-21-04-01.png

Years
  • I was trying to make a Cherrim or Cherubi spawn for my Pokédex. There's only 2 trees in the Obsidian Fieldlands that spawn them, right at the bottom of the map, where some Buneary and an alpha Lopunny live.

Well, on one of my many trips, the Lopunny had pink fur!
    I have absolutely no strong feelings towards Lopunny one way or the other, but a shiny's a shiny!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Since my Shiny Psyduck...
    ive been on a hunt i havent even finished the story or got the charm and I found a method that works for me and im having fun. But to list all of them imma just show the screen of my Shiny Box. xD

Spoiler:

Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I got extremely lucky last night and got a full odds Drifloon! I've also hunted for Shiny Eevee, Zorua, Mime Jr, and Kadabra, to success. I also have my hands on two Shiny Shinx, and I caught a good friend of mine a shiny Goodra for valentine's day.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Just got 3 more in the past 24 hours at full odds! What a streak!

Skorupi and Spheal (only 2 mins apart) and Alpha Sligoo 😁

Years
  • Man I love seeing the shiny effect in the overworld as you pass mons by =D
    I don't think I would've noticed the shiny Bidoof yesterday otherwise =3
    And today I caught a shiny Buizel! (literally right before posting this =3)

Spoiler:

Attachments

• 274485384_472777174570354_7774185285211515936_n.jpg
      274485384_472777174570354_7774185285211515936_n.jpg
      185.3 KB · Views: 215
    Years
  • In addition to two Tangelas, Ursaring, Ponyta, Piloswine & Zubat that I mentioned earlier,

I got shiny Gyrados, evolved shiny ursaring into Ursaluna, and a shiny Hippopotas ran away from me :(

Years
  • I caught a full odds shiny Chimecho wituout realising. Almost threw it away whilst cleaning out my boxes.

20 minutes after I noticed that I got a shiny Combee. Unfortunatley a male one so no evolution but a shiny is a shiny.

My third and final non event shiny was a Machop. Obviously more viable and pretty cool, I like that they've clearly made Hulk green.

With the Ponyta I'm putting together a nice little team.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    In the first two days of playing, in the first area, I ended up with Bidoof (now Bibarel) and Alpha Eevee (now Umbreon), as well as the Ponyta when that quest became available. I didn't get anymore until post-game, which I got an Aipom, Luxio, and Zubat (now Crobat).

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • So yesterday I went out to catch some shinies from outbreaks;
    I got a Shiny Magikarp, I was trying to get a shiny Vulpix in an outbreak, but on the way to the outbreak, I got an overworld random spawn shiny Mothim. Vulpix outbreak wasnt doing me well and an Growlithe outbreak took its place caught a shiny Growlithe, and those 2 shinies happened like 40 mins after catching the Magikarp. I also caught a Shiny Pachirisu, and Golbat later that day. I still havent gotten the shiny charm but im trying to beat the game tonight, and gonna work on the dex to get the charm but idk depends on the outbreak though haha. I had major luck usually i get one or two shinies a day depending on the day, it was my day off yesterday and today, didnt get a shiny today been working on side quests. xD

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I guess the shiny rates are higher than in the main games, because I don't do shiny hunting at all and I found more than in any other game I've played: Two Starly, Crobat, Glameow, Glalie, Yanma, and a Basculin I didn't catch because it vanished under water.

All of these happened in the "post-game" but none of them in outbreaks. So no idea how it works but it looks as if just being in the post-game somehow increased the chances, although that wouldn't make much sense. I don't have the shiny charm either.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Eevee, Kirlia and Bidoof so far I think! I haven't actively shiny hunted yet but got lucky when checking their outbreaks for the first time. Bidoof was a full odds shiny. I love all of them and have turned my Eevee into a shiny Sylveon.

I would like to hunt a shiny Hisuian Growlithe when I do start properly shiny hunting :>

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I've found two random shinies so far in Psyduck and Geodude. Probably won't evolve either of them though since I prefer their current shiny forms to their evolved shinies.

Back