• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What song best describes you?

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
  • That would be the song Monsters Keep Me Company by Lordi. The lyrics kind of suit me.. =/
    (They're in the spoiler if anyone cares)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

keitaro10

Spriter/AVENGED SEVENFOLD FAN!
    Years
  • Stricken by Disturbed
    that one describes how i feel alot (sort of)

Down with the sickness by disturbed (this is what happens when my temper rises and i explode)(when in a fight i am a psycho)(lol)

Warmness on the soul by A7X
    dunno why this song just really connects with me (unsure why though)

to sum it up :classic:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • That would be the song Monsters Keep Me Company by Lordi. The lyrics kind of suit me.. =/
    (They're in the spoiler if anyone cares)

Spoiler:

A Lordi song? O.o

Well, who is the monster to you?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Red Hot by ELLEGARDEN

Spoiler:

I love this song~

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • When Ne-Yo's Go On Girl first came out, I thought he was spying on me or something. It almost exactly described the way I felt about a certain female friend.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • That probably means you're European and watched Eurovision 2006. xD

Long story short; We hate each outer since the day we met. She always thinks she's better than me in every possible way and always makes people turn against me. Although my friends still stay on my side (which could be the monsters in the song) and then I just have my revenge. c:

I'd make it longer if that'd be a VM/PM, I think we're getting slightly off-topic. >_>;

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • That probably means you're European and watched Eurovision 2006. xD

Long story short; We hate each outer since the day we met. She always thinks she's better than me in every possible way and always makes people turn against me. Although my friends still stay on my side (which could be the monsters in the song) and then I just have my revenge. c:

I'd make it longer if that'd be a VM/PM, I think we're getting slightly off-topic. >_>;

That is true, I'm from Iceland, we had Silvía Night in the 2006 contest.
    O okay I see.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I'm sure there's a million people that feel like they connect to this song, but I'm going to be cliche and go with Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan. Either that or The Outside - Taylor Swift. Both are amazing songs that I love because I connect to them so much.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • Decode By Paramore.

This girl i like, i just cant figure her out.

Or Like A Knife By SecondHand Serenade. Yeah i pretty emo song but its real life at times.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I love that song! -hugs Rowan- Enjoy it while it lasts. D:

Right now I would say; Give up the Grudge -- GOB.

I've recently got into a fight with someone, and it's caused a grudge and right now, I need to give it up. :D

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Now, i'd say..
    The Paper Scissors - We Don't Walk
    We don't walk,
    We don't fit,
    We don't sit,
    We fly.
    On my own 2 feet,
    is where I stand
    I stand correct

And more. But you get the picture.
    And thankies, will.

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • Probably, 'The Anthem' by Good Charlotte. Here's the video:

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iEFgRtNdSowhttps://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yE2-eN5qnGw

(I know one part of it is a little...but it doesn't swear or anythin'.)
    OK, I chose this song because I'm different. I have more MAIN friends that are boys. I've always liked stuff like videogames, Pokemon, etc...you know. I thought it was kind of true when they say: "Yooou! Don't wanna be just like you!"
    I always think it's like me because there's this girl who's super girly and my BFF used to like her. Also there's like a really horrible girl gang, who seem to always roll there eyes whenever I say like one of my boy-friends (NO I DON'T FANCY THEM!!!) like, "Oh yeah, I so cannot wait until I read Charlie's story!!!"
    ...:D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Probably, 'The Anthem' by Good Charlotte. Here's the video:

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iEFgRtNdSow

(I know one part of it is a little...but it doesn't swear or anythin'.)
    OK, I chose this song because I'm different. I have more MAIN friends that are boys. I've always liked stuff like videogames, Pokemon, etc...you know. I thought it was kind of true when they say: "Yooou! Don't wanna be just like you!"
    I always think it's like me because there's this girl who's super girly and my BFF used to like her. Also there's like a really horrible girl gang, who seem to always roll there eyes whenever I say like one of my boy-friends (NO I DON'T FANCY THEM!!!) like, "Oh yeah, I so cannot wait until I read Charlie's story!!!"
    ...:D
    Wow that's something, so anything more you can add?:D

Back