• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Tera type is your Mew? Will you use it?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • I got a Tera Ice and something else, not sure what because I moved it back into Shield. I do plan on trying it out against Mewtwo, but when it comes to the DLC, I'm already using a Mew on my main team in Ultra Sun, so I'd rather not use it twice and take the spot away from another Pokemon I'm less familiar with.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Psychic on the first. Started a file on a new profile. Got a Bug one for that.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Mine was Ghost-type. I never use my mythicals so it's off to my boxes forever

Days
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    Mine was steel. Absolutely going to change it but I'm unsure if I'll use Mew for the dlc I'll most likely grab the Pokémon in the area to be used.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Flying. Gets boxed, as I don't like using legendaries, mythicals, or whatever super strong single-appearance creatures, especially if you can't even normally find them in the game. Well, I got nothing to use it for anyway, I'm fine with my team.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Mine is Electric and honestly just got it like two days ago lol. I almost missed the event because I hadn't played the game.
    As for using it... no. I don't normally use Legendary Pokemon in my Team unless it makes sense story wise. Like the dragons in BWBW2 and the Muskateer Trio in BW2 and Latis in ORAS. Plus I just used Mew in Let's Go when it game out, so I have no current desire to use it again atm.

Back