• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time were you born?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    March 14th at 9:32 PM iirc.

lol the umbilical cord was wrapped around my head. xD

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Born at 5:28am, on October 9th 1990, on a Tuesday. Glad that my mother told me. :D

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Around 3:30. She said that I was like a purple football raisin. Also I think my mom was sick or something before I was born so I had to stay in the ICU for a while.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I was born at 8:01 AM on November 12, 1990.

That's just me. I was too special to be born on the hour, so I waited a minute. :>

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    May 15th at 3:30 PM seems pretty late in the day, but that's what my mom told me when I asked what time I was born.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ray, it is always a pleasure to see you making posts <3

I was born at 4:29am on August 29th :) 29 is my favorite number for a reason. So yeah, my mom was sleeping and then BAM! CONTRACTIONS! Clearly based off the time of day, I wanted to be as huge of an inconvenience as possible.
    Not everyone feels the same way, but thanks <3

You're such a horrible daughter.
    I was born at around 1am, but I don't know the time exactly. DON'T KILL ME, RAY!
    Why would I want to hurt you? ;;

Ayselipera

7:18 pm. It's fitting because it's night time and seven is my favorite number hooray.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I was born at 3:17pm, I believe. Not totally sure if that's the exact minute but hey, it's close enough. My son was born at 11:59am :D

Years
  • I tumbled into this world at 12:55 pm. I was born 3 days early, and when my dad drove my mom to the hospital, he got lost. My younger brother was born at a close time, 12:05 pm.

Back