• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What to do after Elite 4 + Champion

Years
    If your searching for the legendary birds, here is something you should know:
    Spoiler:

Hope that helps. :)

Does this mean that you can only catch one out of the three legendary birds?

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    I'm still unsure how it changes when you've all three starters, though. Can you catch all three of them when you've all three starters, or does it remain the same?

Does this mean that you can only catch one out of the three legendary birds?

Yeah. Pretty much. One starter -> One bird.

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
    Years
    • SG
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    Find all the mega stones. Then, build up a competitive battling team in your game and challenge people. Competitions start soon, and i don't think you would love to miss an opportunity to make a name for urself in the pokemon community :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I think after I finish the main storyline, I'll just attempt at completing the Pokedex, and then train my favourites and just battle random people in Japan. :p

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    I think after I finish the main storyline, I'll just attempt at completing the Pokedex, and then train my favourites and just battle random people in Japan. :p

Currently EV training some of my pokemon ..
    Already met 500+ pokemon ... but still long way to go !

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2014
    It seems this game has a larger emphasis on end game online battles, so gear up a team for that!

If your finding it painful to level a new team on wild pokemon, try the restaurants in Lumiose. Best place to power level lower pkm is a restaurant called Le Wow. Entry is $100,000, but you make over that amount from the battles/selling the mushrooms you receive as a prize.

Just remember they are level 63 at Le Wow, so if you're going to power level 5 lower ones make sure your lead is strong. For me, I went with the rotation battle option then destroyed them with Pangoro+Power-Up Punch+Metronome item, with two I want to level faster in the other two rotation spots to leech larger amounts of exp. It's silly.

Just remember that the amount of content is limited to individual story clearing speed for single player, but they've included a lot of features for multiplayer that will keep you hooked, so take advantage of that.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Well, I usually do everything the post-game offers to me, story-related or not, but now, after I captured Mewtwo and Zygarde, did the Looker sidequest, and got almost every Megastone revealed as of now, I can't find anything fun to do.

Oh, and I found a nice piece of information: you get only one legendary bird, Articuno if you chose Chespin, Zapdos comes with Fennekin and Moltres with Froakie.

Maybe I'll just complete the Kalos dex part (mons from #650 to #718), just to see and train every new mon. Then, I think I'll restart the game.

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Well, I usually do everything the post-game offers to me, story-related or not, but now, after I captured Mewtwo and Zygarde, did the Looker sidequest, and got almost every Megastone revealed as of now, I can't find anything fun to do.

Oh, and I found a nice piece of information: you get only one legendary bird, Articuno if you chose Chespin, Zapdos comes with Fennekin and Moltres with Froakie.

Maybe I'll just complete the Kalos dex part (mons from #650 to #718), just to see and train every new mon. Then, I think I'll restart the game.

I left like 10 pokemon from Kalos dex that i haven met yet ..

Now trying to EV train some pokemon and trading pokemon ~

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Add me up! 3ds friend code: 4270-0863-3280

P.S : Help me check my friend safari type and pokemon in it ~

Back