• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last dream you had?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    My dreams are overly uneventful and rarely as vivid as some. Last dream I remember is eating a cake alone at the roof of my apartment building. That's it.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I had a nightmare last night that I got incredibly fat out of nowhere, and it was all in my gut, neck, and thighs (like it is now). My arms are always thin as a rail, but I literally couldn't see my toes (let alone my dick) and it was very frightening o.<

I also had another dream that my dad was jacking all my electronics, and woke up with my auxiliary USB thing in my pocket. Weird >.>

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    I dreamed of this person apologizing to me. It was wonderful, but waking up to realize she still hasn't was painful.

Years
    I had two dreams last night, haha. I can partially remember the first; it involved some of the characters in Fire Emblem: Awakening. I recall Nightwing Gerome and Inigo being in it; don't remember if there were any others.

As for the second dream, I was at a school where the faculty didn't give two craps about what the students did. Attending class was optional; those who did attend class didn't even pay attention. I found it really fun, and the school year (or semester; I can't recall which) seemed to go by really quickly XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Last night I had a dream where I was like floating above what was going on, and it was pretty much like a Halloween movie with some magic and running through a graveyard, away from these scary trees and these pumpkin things, and these scary looking clowns that chased two guys around until one of them figured out he had magic powers, and he blasted some of them away while they tried to enter this cabin in the woods or something. I don't know. It was a mess. I kept waking up in the middle of it, but every time I fell asleep again, I'd pick it up immediately.

Years
    Last dream I had, school had already started and I hadn't done any of my summer reading, so each time I went to my next period the teacher would yell at me and their faces would get gigantic and it was incredibly traumatizing. Not sure if it's worse than the scenario where you go to school in only your underpants though.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    A recent dream I remembered was there was an old house and one of the rooms had a tiled floor and a bunch of small swimming pools - but the floor was so disgusting, the bathroom and even the pool floor was decayed, yuck. I felt gross, so I went to the other room which was a living room you'd see in the homes of old people in the Philippines - with wooden floors and walls and all. I just sat in the couch for the rest of the dream.

VividSpaceRain

Living on the moon.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I had one last night and I was walking a dinosaur with a couple of people to a petrol station and got some fish and chips then a combi van pulled up painted with all of these abstract shapes and colors so I said that's weird and then this girl says to me you think that's weird check this out she grabs a can of dog food off the shelf and starts eating out of it then I woke up. If dreams are meant to mean something I would like someone to decipher that one.

Years
    I had a dream where I was walking through a snowy park and a snowman shuffled up to me and challenged me to a karate match. I didn't know karate, so I got completely dominated by this karate master snowman. He melted shortly afterward, so I had the last laugh.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Ugh. Mine was an effin' nightmare. My fiancé cheated on me with a very snotty and unattractive woman in this terrible night time visit from my frightened subconscious mind.

Man, oh man, was I devastated. ;-;

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    My best friend moved away in February and I had a dream that me, her and another close friend had gone up to one of the small shops at the top of the road and there was a tribe of people on the car park so me and my friend were just sitting with them because we were waiting for my other friend to come out of the shop. Then it started to go dark and my friend kept playing this game called piano tiles on her iPhone. But the tribe wanted to try and beat her high score so she gave them her phone but they all ran away and took her phone. Then she couldn't stop laughing even though she was sad so I just gave her my phone since we have the same phone.

Then I woke up. My other friend never came out of the shop.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I dreampt of a rather serene and relaxing reality of sorts - I was on an Atlantic beach with a rocky cliff bordering between an endless field of wild green grass and an untreaded beach, surrounded by a hazy sun setting in the west that turned the sky a blood orange, and a stagnant monsoon in the distance farther south. I remember being completely alone, and in every way - there were no signs of humans or civilization at all around me; I remember the thought bearing the intro to the music for Route 216 in D/P/Pt. I took my shoes off at the ledge and jumped into the sand, taking its virginity of human tread, and then I sat on the shores with an umbrella that appeared there, styled like those on Slateport Beach. After sitting there for a bit, I imagined the idea of human structure and potential civilization in the future; as my thoughts wandered into that with the essence of the soundtrack from Age of Empires: the Rise of Rome in head, I woke up.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I had a dream my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and I had to walk to Walgreens to buy Plan B. I don't even know.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
    For the past couple of weeks, I've been having a recurring dream where I'm outside in my backyard, playing with my dog, a 4-year-old black Labrador. However, there is always another dog in the dream playing alongside us. The other dog is always much smaller than my Lab(like the size of a Beagle or smaller) for some reason.

Last night, I had that dream again, but this time the other dog in the dream was in fact a Beagle. :/

Years
    I had a dream that I won the lottery and bought myself a new car (I forget what kind) and crashed it :l

Lmao, dreams man.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I remember in a dream I had during a 4 hour nap I took just now… discovering that I was of some political and/or military specialty in history, likely of Roman involvement. I was pleasantly surprised by the notion and pondered ramifications of the revalation, thinking of what I should do with the knowledge, but unfortunately when I woke up I lost most of it. All I remember for sure is that the name contained a C, but that could be any name from Marcus Aurelius to Octavian to Scipio, and I'd be at a loss to tell you any different…

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I was on Instagram last night for about 30 minutes and got about 10 new followers. I had a boring dream about getting 1 million followers last night. The worst dreams are about the scary clowns. :c

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    In my dream I forgot to shut the front door of my house all the way and my cats ran outside and I had to go find them before they ran away and it was pretty stressful considering I couldn't see at all but then I think I just woke up it didn't last very long.

Back