• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you bought

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The last game I bought was... Pokémon White. Yeah, my answer's pretty boring as well, haha.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Pokemon White, & i preordered Yugioh 5ds world championship 2011 over the nexus at the same time, which will be coming out in may :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ omg Over the Nexus. I want ittt.

Anywayyy.. I bought Pokemon Black via preorder, and that wasn't even two weeks ago, sooo nothing sense then. Don't quite have THAT much money. XD;

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Last I bought was uhhh...um ummm... It was......... I guess when I rented Black Ops? If that counts? XD I reallyyy wanna buy it! I also want Pokemon White, but I just got Soul Silver for Christmas... So I'll wait until I finish that. :P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Pokemon Black, because Reshiram > Zekrom, although I prefer the other version exclusives in White. :<

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Pokemon white and God of War 3 on the same day

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I got Pokemon Platinum Version and Pokemon HeartGold Version for Christmas, simultaneously. First time I've ever gotten 2 Pokemon games at once. However, since I don't even have a Nintendo DS yet, let alone a 3DS, Platinum and HeartGold are going to be sitting on my desk for quite some time in Target bags. While everyone else plays Black and White.

Gosh, I feel so behind. ;_; Nevertheless, I'm grateful for finally having the opportunity to own Pt and HG. :) Waiting for 3DS price drop and/or the release of the RED Nintendo 3DS so I can play Pt and HG on them...eventually... I'll probably have to wait for a steep DS Lite price drop so I can grab one for BW PokeShifting.

The last playable game I got was Super Smash Brothers Brawl for Nintendo Wii, which was ~1.5-2.5 years ago, IIRC, and I haven't even finished that game yet. ._.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Last game I bought was Pokemon Black. Beat it in less than a week, haha.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Splinter Cell: Conviction for Xbox 360. Awesome co-op, great story and gameplay. I definitely recommend it.

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
    Years
    I bought a used copy of We Love Katamari today. I've been looking for that game for quite a while, it's kind of rare. :) $14.99 ftw

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Last game I bought was Pokemon Black. Beat it in less than a week, haha.
    Like twice, to boot.

Same. I bought the English version of Black to accompany my Japanese White version. :D

Doesn't having both versions just make you feel nifty?

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    I bought Megaman Collection for my Wii Gamecube.

I however am the one to have the least use of it, but at least I have have witnessed Megaman die at least 1000 times Megaman defeat Dr. Wily twice now. (Megaman 1 and 2) and I and no one else and a few of my friends will have 3 beat sometimes before the weekend ^_^

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Guilty Gear: Judgment, which shared a disc with Guilty Gear X2: The Midnight Carnival #RELOAD. For $7. Yay, game stores!

It's pretty sweet. I'm destroying anything that isn't Dizzy or Justice with Jam and the Baiken-ator. Also, Bridget. I am now gay for Bridget. (No, that wasn't meant to be homophobic. Look up "Everyone is Gay for Bridget")

Gah, Guilty Gear... It's not BlazBlue (The game I was looking for, or, more specifically, the PSP port), but it's good enough.

Back