• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your easiest legendary capture?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    For raids, probably some Dynamax Adventure Pokemon. Maybe something like Mesprit? Sees no spread moves on it.

Outside of raids, probably Xerneas? Might have Turn 1 Quick Balled it before.

Years
  • Outside of using Master Balls...
    ... I once caught a Palkia on my second Net Ball throw. Not entirely sure what game that was in though.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Other than the legendaries with a high capture rate for story purposes, such as Reshiram or Zekrom in Gen V or Eternatus in Gen VIII, my easiest legendary capture was, in fact, Regigigas in either Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby. I played both titles, but I don't remember which game this specifically happened in. After undergoing all the convoluted steps to encounter Regigigas, I simply threw an Ultra Ball at it and literally caught it on my first attempt. I was in awe!

Years
    • Seen today
    I can't remember specifics, but I've definitely thrown pokeballs at the start a couple of times and have had it succeed. (I think one of them might have been Rayquaza).

Back